At this page you can find the details of the National Police Commission (NAPOLCOM) Online Application 2019 or the October 2019 Online Application Scheduling System (OLEASS) for PNP Entrance and Promotional exams.
NAPOLCOM is strict that only those with confirmed schedule of appointment with reference number will be entertained.
SEE ALSO: NAPOLCOM is now hiring 10,000 new policemen to address programs in insurgency and support personel build-up programs.
Update September 5, 2019: NAPOLCOM Ilocos Region announced that they will be accepting wait-list applicants for PNP Entrance exams on September 9 & 10, 2019.
Update July 22, 2019 (12:00 Noon): OLEASS is now open! Apply now for the October 2019 NAPOLCOM PNP Entrance exams.
Be sure to have your slot as early as possible since the NAPOLCOM applications for 2019 come in a First-Come-First-Serve basis. Likewise, the Regional Offices reserve the right to limit the number of examinees even ahead of the deadline.
The exact date/schedule for October 2019 PNP Entrance and Promotional exams is already announced by NAPOLCOM Main office.
As with the previous applications, the NAPOLCOM application form will be available from 12:00 noon on below stated dates of online application.
SCHEDULE OF ONLINE APPLICATION
Below is the detailed schedule of October 2019 OLEASS for all categories. The Online Scheduling will be available at NAPOLCOM OLEASS.
|POSITION||DATES OF APPLICATION||DETAILS|
|PNP Entrance Exam||July 22-26, 2019||More details…|
|Police Officer 4th Class Exam (Police Officer)||July 29, 2019 – August 2, 2019||More details…|
|Police Officer 3rd Class Exam (Senior Police Officer)|
Police Officer 2nd Class Exam (Police Inspector)
Police Officer 1st Class Exam (Superintendent)
|August 5-9, 2019||More details…|
|Period of Filing: August 19, 2019 – September 13, 2019|
|Date of Exam: October 27, 2019|
You might also want to check here the NAPOLCOM Online Exam Scheduling System (OLEASS) Step by Step procedures.
At OLEASS, the applicant can choose the examination center where he wants to take the exams. This is regardless of the place of residence.
NAPOLCOM WALK-IN APPLICATION SCHEDULE
NAPOLCOM made it very clear that they will only process the filing of those with confirmed appointments.
Though this is the case, NAPOLCOM Ilocos Region said that they will be accepting walk-in applicants for October 2019 PNP Entrance and Promotional exams once slots are still open/ available after processing all confirmed appointments from OLEASS.
NAPOLCOM Regional Office will be announcing the schedule of walk-in applications (if applicable) after processing all online applications.
HOW TO FILE THROUGH OLEASS?
Below is the step by step procedure in applying through OLEASS:
- The applicant must access the online application form.
- Fill out the mandatory form and click the SUBMIT button.
- Print out the online Schedule Confirmation.
- Check the e-mail address and access the link for the Application Form. Fill in all the required details, click SUBMIT and PRINT OUT a hard copy.
- Make sure to bring the printed copy of the filled out application form as well as the confirmation of schedule at the NAPOLCOM Regional Office. Bring it on the scheduled filing of application.
SEE ALSO: NAPOLCOM Exam Results April 2019
APPLICATION BASIC REQUIREMENTS
As per NAPOLCOM, the PNP Entrance Examination is open to all Filipino citizens as long as they meet the required age and education requirements.
NAPOLCOM Vice Chairman Rogelio Casurao in a statement said that no height requirement will be required from applicants. As quoted,
Starting with the April 22, 2018 police examinations, there shall be no height requirement for the PNP entrance exam. As long as they are bachelor’s degree holder and not more than 30 years old.
NAPOLCOM likewise clarified that the removal of height requirement only applies in taking the PNP Entrance Test and not in the PNP recruitment process. As quoted,
The NAPOLCOM said that taking and passing the PNP Entrance exams is not a guarantee for entry into the police force. Only those who possess the qualifications under Section 14 of Republic Act No. 8551 are qualified to be as member of the PNP.
The Commission reiterates that the removal of height limit applies to examination purposes only. And not to police recruitment as reported by some media entities.
Height requirement is a requirement in the set of basic qualifications of the PNP. That must be complied with by qualified applicants who aspire to become police officers.
1.62 meters height requirement are required for male civilians while 1.57 meters for female.
Only those not less than 21 years old and not more than 30 years old with Bachelor’s degree can apply.
For members of the minorities who wish to apply, It is mandatory a minimum height of 1.52 meters for male while 1.45 meters for female are required.
Meanwhile, they are required to submit the Certificate of Tribal membership. NCIP, OMA, NCMF issued the Certificate while NAPOLCOM issued the height waiver.
To clarify, here is the NAPOLCOM Memo 2007-009 itemizing the complete general qualifications and standards for entrance and promotional applicants.
WHERE TO FILE?
The applicant shall personally file on the NAPOLCOM Regional Office where he/she will take the examination. Subsequently, the application cannot be processed through mail.
FILING OF APPLICATION
- Secure a printed copy of the online generated confirmation letter with reference number.
- Accomplish the (PNP Entrance Application Form PAS-QFM-QOP15-01) and index card. This is available in their official website or at NAPOLCOM’s Regional Office.
- 2 recent 1×1 ID photos with white background and name tag (indicate the rank before the first, middle and last names, if PNP member).
- One legal size window envelope with mailing stamp.
- Diploma and Transcript of Records (TOR) with Special Order (SO) issued by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED).
- PSA Birth Certificate
- For PO1 with temporary appointment, a certified true copy of the attested appointment.
- Police Examination Fee of 400 Pesos
A Notice of Admission (NOA) will be issued to the applicant upon completion of filing for examination.
Note: For examinees who fail in an exam, or after being admitted failed to take the exam, no need to resubmit the application requirements. In the event that he/she applies in the same examination center, the applicant will just need to do the following:
- Submit the admission slip of the last examination applied for.
- Fill out the new application form and index card with ID pictures
- Pay the examination fee of 400 Pesos.
October 2019 NAPOLCOM PNP Entrance and promitional exams will be held at the following testing locations.
- Region 1 – San Fernando City, La Union
- Region 2 – Tuguegarao City
- Region 3 – Angeles City, Pampanga
- Region 4A – Cabuyao City
- MIMAROPA – Calapan City, Oriental Mindoro
- Region 5 – Guinobatan, Albay
- Region 6 – Iloilo City
- Region 7 – Cebu City
- Region 8 – Tacloban City & Calbayog City
- Region 9 – Pagadian City & Zamboanga City
- Region 10 – Cagayan de Oro City
- Region 11 – Davao City
- Region 12 – Koronadal City
- CAR – Baguio City
- CARAGA – Butuan City
- BARMM – Cotabato City
- NCR – Makati City
Examinees must wear plain white T-shirt or white polo shirt, dark pants and shoes. Examinees with no proper attire are not allowed to take the exams.
WHAT TO BRING ON EXAMINATION DAY
- Notice of Admission
- Pencil No. 2
- Two valid IDs with picture and signature
To receive updates about the NAPOLCOM Online Application 2019, you may visit NAPOLCOM official website. You may also or refer to our social media accounts via Facebook and Twitter.
Pwede po ba walk in sa region 9 pagadian?
Hi po my walk in ba s region 9 zc.?
Paano magregister online
Aak kulang kung kaylan ang nxt filing
Kailan po ba ulit ang online registration maam/sir?para po sa susunod my slot na agad
Gud pm po, may entrance exam paba ang may maritime license kung mag.aaply sa pnp?
kailan po ba ang next filling??