MANILA, Philippines – The National Police Commission (NAPOLCOM) announced that they approved the hiring of new policemen this 2021, pursuant to Resolution No. 2021-0475, dated April 27, 2021, approving the CY 2021 Regular and Attrition Recruitment Program of the Philippine National Police (PNP).
If you are age 21 to 30 years old, met the qualifications and willing to serve the country, you are welcome to apply.
NAPOLCOM said that the recruitment of 17,314 new patrolmen and patrolwomen will replenish the personnel losses, increase personnel strength, enhance police visibility, and improve police-to-population ratio and peace and order condition in the operational areas covered by the respective Police Regional Offices (PROs) and National Support Units (NSUs).
Vitaliano N. Aguirre II, the NAPOLCOM Vice Chairman and Executive Officer said that the 1,000 regular recruitment quota will be allotted to the National Capital Region Police Office (NCRPO) while the remaining are intended to replace the uniformed personnel losses due to retirement, death, designation, dismissal of service and absence without leave.
Here is the distribution of the attrition recruitment quota for Police Regional Offices (PRO) around the country:
- Region 1 – 350
- Region 2 – 400
- Region 3 – 750
- Region 4A – 750
- Region 4B – 450
- Region 5 – 850
- Region 6 – 100
- Region 7 – 650
- Region 8 – 1,200
- Region 9 – 100
- Region 10 – 150
- Region 11 – 100
- Region 12 – 100
- Region 13 – 100
- Cordillera – 100
- Bangsamoro Autonomous Region – 1,700
- National Capital Region – 5,000
For the National Support Units (NSUs), here is the distribution:
- Anti-Cybercrime Group (ACG) – 200
- Communications and Electronics Service (CES) – 350
- Criminal Investigation and Detection Group (CIDG)- 200
- Crime Laboratory (CL)- 500
- Explosive Ordinance Disposal and Canine Group (EOD/K9) – 100
- Health Service (HS) – 500
- Headquarters Support Service (HSS) – 150
- Intelligence Group (IG) – 100
- Legal Service (LS) – 100
- Maritime Group (MG) – 1,000
- National Police Training Institute (NPTI) – 250
- PNP Drug Enforcement Group (PNP DEG) – 514
- PNP Retirement and Benefits Administration Service (PRBS) – 100
- Police Security and Protection Group (PSPG)- 150
- Special Action Force (SAF) – 100
- PNP Training Service (PNPTS) – 150
Vice Chairman Aguirre likewise added that the members of the Screening and Selection Committee are required to follow the existing rules and regulations on recruitment as well as the Inter-Agency Task Force on Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF-EID) Omnibus Guidelines in the Implementation of Community Quarantine in the Philippines.
We recommend everyone to wait and refer to PNP official website and social media accounts on the details of application/ recruitment.
How much is the salary of new policeman in 2021?
Successful applicant will have a monthly salary of P29,668.00, aside from other allowances and benefits. This is the salary of the initial rank in PNP, formerly called PO1, now referred as Police Patrolman/ Patrolwoman.
How to apply for PNP PO1/Patrolman?
Interested applicants may apply online through DPRM website – Online Recruitment application. For Patrolman/Patrolwoman, here are the basic requirements posted in their portal (may change without prior notice).
- A citizen of the Philippines
- A person of good moral character
- Must have passed the psychiatric/psychological, drug and physical tests to be administered by the PNP
- Must possess a formal baccalaureate degree from a recognized learning institution;
- Must be eligible
- PNP Entrance (NAPOLCOM)
- RA No. 1080 (Bar and Board Examinations)
- PD No. 907 (CS eligibility to College Honor Graduates)
- Must not have been dishonorably discharged from military employment or dismissed for cause from any civilian position in the government
- Must not have been convicted by final judgment of an offense or crime involving moral turpitude
- Must be at least one meter and sixty-two centimeters (1.62m) in height for male and one meter and fifty-seven centimeters (1.57m)
- Must weight not more or less than five kilograms (5kg) from the standard weight corresponding to his/her weight, age, and sex
- Must not be less than twenty-one (21) nor more than thirty (30) years of age
Here are the documents required for filing of application:
- Civil Service Personal Data Sheet (Revised 2005)
- PSA-authenticated Birth Certificate
- Authenticated Certificate of Eligibility
- 2 pcs. 2×2 black and white picture with name tag, 1 bust-size picture, and 1 whole body picture
- Authenticated Transcript of Records/Diploma
- Local clearnces such as Barangay, Police, RTC/MTC and NBI
- Certificate of Good Moral Character (Issued by College/University)
- Two (2) valid identification cards
Should you have concerns about the 2021 NAPOLCOM hiring, you may reach them at the following contacts:
Address: NAPOLCOM Building, Edsa Quezon Ave Footbridge, Quezon City, Metro Manila
Contact Number: (02) 8896 4528