MANILA, Philippines – The National Police Commission (NAPOLCOM) opens the Online Exam Scheduling System for April 2020 NAPOLCOM PNP Entrance and Promotional exams starting January 27, 2020. Below is the quick step by step procedures in securing an online appointment.
STEP 1. Go to www.napolcom-oleass.com. The welcome message will be displayed including important reminders. After reading the page, click the ‘Continue’ button.
STEP 2. The applicant will be redirected to the online application scheduling system page (shown below) where he/she will enter all important fields needed.
- Select the type of applicant, whether civilian or Patrolman/Patrolwoman temporary.
- Select the examination center where the applicant wishes to submit all requirements.
- Write the last name. NAPOLCOM has now adopted a new way of applications according to surnames.
- Input the basic information such as the first name, middle name, email address and mobile number.
- Select the date of birth. NAPOLCOM is not accepting applicants who are younger than 20 years old and older than 31.
- Tick the check box confirming the correctness of filled-out information.
- Submit the form.
A confirmation message will be shown once the application has been completed.
STEP 3. Don’t forget to save and print the generated letter. The applicant must bring this along with the requirements on the designated appointment place and date. Below is a sample generated letter.
For further inquiries, NAPOLCOM advised the public to reach them at these contact numbers, (049)545-1368,0927548308, 09778074269 and 09399248649. Meanwhile, all screenshots posted in this article are courtesy of the National Police Commission.