MANILA – The National Police Commission (NAPOLCOM) has released the schedule of applications for its computerized exams or Computer-Assisted Examination (CAEx) for Philippine National Police (PNP) Entrance exams.
The NAPOLCOM Online Application Exam Scheduling System (OLEASS) applications will be held on December 10-11, 2020 while the conduct of exams will be held on the following dates in 2020 and 2021.
- December 14, 15, 17 and 18, 2020
- January 11, 12, 14, 15, 18, 19, 21, 22, 25, 26, 28 and 29, 2021
- February 1, 2, 4, 5, 8, 9, 11, 15, 16, 18, 19, 22, 23 and 26, 2021
The CAEx will be held at the NAPOLCOM Central Office in Quezon City.
However, the application is open only to all PNPE examinees whose applications were processed for the April 26, 2020 NAPOLCOM exams. Likewise, NAPOLCOM will prioritize those examinees who will reach the age of 31 years old by year 2021.
NAPOLCOM added that they will strictly not accept walk-in applicants.
HOW TO APPLY?
Here is the step by step procedure on online application for NAPOLCOM Exam CAEx 2020 and 2021.
- Access the OLEASS at caex.napolcom.gov.ph on above-stated dates of application.
- Fill out the mandatory fields of application.
- Those with confirmed schedule shall be sent an e-mail informing to access the link and enter all the required information in the application form.
ON EXAMINATION DAY
The examinee shall present the following documents to the Examination Application Processor from 8:00 AM to 8:30 AM at the Examination Division one-stop shop, 7th floor, DILG-NAPOLCOM Center, EDSA corner Quezon Avenue, Quezon City during the scheduled appoint/examination date:
- Filled-out Application Form and Index Card
- E-mailed confirmation slip
- Supporting documents (same documents they presented during the April 26, 2020 PNPE
- One (1) government-issued ID with signature
- Medical Certificate that the examinee is COVID-19 free issued by the Municipal/City Health Office where the applicant resides in the last 72 hours before the exams.
- Admission Slip and Official Receipt during the April 26, 2020 PNPE application
- Examination Fee of 600.00
NAPOLCOM added that only 15 examinees will be allowed per examination day and only those with normal body temperature and no other symptoms of cough, colds and nasal congestion.
Examinees shall wear white shirt, dark pants and shoes during the examination.
For further details, applicants may reach NAPOLCOM Examination Division at 8899-0085/ 8403-2588 or email them at [email protected]