Manila, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced the schedule of registration and oath-taking for selected regional offices.
OATH-TAKING OF NEW PROFESSIONAL TEACHERS
Update January 14, 2020: Oath-Taking of New LPTs in Lucena
PRC announced that the Oath-taking for Lucena passers will be held on Saturday, January 25, 2020, 8:00 A.M. at the Quezon Convention Center, Lucena City.
The inductees and guests are advised to come in business attire. Tickets will be available at the venue on the day of the Oathtaking.
Update December 9, 2019:
PRC announced that the oath-taking of new professional teachers will be held on January 26, 2020 at Cuneta Astrodome, Pasay City on the following time slots.
- Elementary at 8:00 AM
- Secondary at 11:00 AM (from ABABAT to IYO)
- Secondary at 2:00 PM (from JABALLAS to ZULUETA)
The inductees and guests are advised to come in business attire.
The tickets are available at Arellano University and Robinsons Place Otis from December 16-22, 2019 and at Room 203, 2nd Floor, Don Lorenzo Building, P. Paredes St., Morayta, Manila (in front of PRC Morayta) from December 23, 2019 onwards.
INITIAL REGISTRATION – MANILA
For Manila passers, the venue and schedule of registration is as follows:
- Arellano University – December 16, 2019 – January 22, 2020 (Elementary)
- Robinsons Place Otis – December 16, 2019 – January 22, 2020 (Secondary)
LET passers are advised to secure an appointment through the online portal via https://online.prc.gov.ph or https://online1.prc.gov.ph and select Arellano University for Elementary and Robinsons Place Otis for Secondary as the appointment place. Registrants may also pay through UCPB (over-the-counter), Landbank (i-access), or PayMaya.
LET SEPTEMBER 2019 OATH-TAKING – PAGADIAN/ ZAMBOANGA
PRC likewise announced the schedule of oath-taking in Region 9 (Pagadian and Zamboanga) passers on the following dates and venues.
- PRC Pagadian oath-taking on December 20, 2019 at SCC Gym, Pagadian City (9:00 AM for elementary while 1:00 PM for secondary)
- PRC Zamboanga oath-taking on December 20, 2019 at Zamboanga City Coliseum (9:00 AM, for both elementary and secondary)
Inductees and guests are advised to wear formal attire. For Pagadian passers, tickets are available at PRC Pagadian, 4th Fl., C3 Bldg, Rizal Avenue, Pagadian City and for Zamboanga passers at PRC Zamboanga, R.T. Lim Boulevard, San Jose Cawa-cawa, Zamboanga City.
The registration for the issuance of Professional ID Card will be held on the following schedule:
- Pagadian – December 3-18, 2019
- Zamboanga – December 3-19, 2019
Here are the requirements to bring during the registration:
- Notice of Admission (for identification only)
- Duly Accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Two (2) pieces passport size pictures with white background and complete nametag
- Two Sets of Documentary Stamps
- One (1) piece brown envelope
SEPTEMBER 2019 LET RESULTS SUMMARY
- List of Passers (Elementary): A-B | C-D | E-F | G-H | I-J | K-L | M-N | O-P | Q-R | S-T | U-V | W-X | Y-Z
- List of Passers (Secondary): A-B | C-D | E-F | G-H | I-J | K-L | M-N | O-P | Q-R | S-T | U-V | W-X | Y-Z
- Main Page: September 2019 LET Result (Elementary & Secondary)
- Topnotchers Elementary: LET September 2019 Result, Top 10
- Topnotchers Secondary: LET Exam Result September 2019, Top 10
- Top Performing Schools, Performance of Schools: September 2019 LET Teachers Board Exam
- Verification of Rating: September 2019 LET Results