Manila, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) has postponed the board exams scheduled on August 2020 due to restrictions and unforeseen circumstances brought by the extension of the community quarantines.
Here is the list of board exams postponed for August 2020.
- Sanitary Engineers Licensure Examination (August 4-6, 2020)
- Mining Engineers Licensure Examination (August 4-6, 2020)
- Licensure Examination for Physical and Occupational Therapists (August 8-9, 2020)
- Licensure Examination for Veterinarians (August 11-13, 2020)
- Licensure Examination for Nutritionists and Dietitians (August 16-17, 2020)
- Licensure Examination for Guidance Counselors (August 19-20, 2020)
- Licensure Examination for Mechanical Engineers and Certified Plant Mechanics (August 22-23, 2020)
- Social Workers Licensure Examination (August 25-27, 2020)
PRC has also postponed and re-scheduled all board exams originally scheduled on March 2020 to June 2020.
- Postponed: July 2020 PRC Board Exams
- When is the New Date(s) of Cancelled/ Postponed PRC Board Exams on March & April 2020?
- When is the New Date(s) of Postponed PRC Board Exams on May 2020 and June 2020?
- Cancelled: PRC Board Exams for March 2020 and April 2020
- Postponed: LET March 2020, When is the new date of exams?
- Postponed: MedTech Board Exam March 2020, When is the New Date of Exam?
- Postponed: NAPOLCOM Exams April 2020, When is the new date of exams?
When is the new/rescheduled dates of postponed board exams for August 2020? This information will also be fed to the public as soon as PRC issued an official announcement.
On March 10, 2020, the Civil Service Commission (CSC) has already postponed the conduct of the Civil Service Exam (CSE) scheduled on March 15, 2020 following the proclamation of the President.
EXTENSION OF FILING
Will there be an extension of filing of application for August 2020 board exams? On the postponed board exams from March 2020 to June 2020, PRC has extended/re-scheduled the date of applications. It is likely for all board exams mentioned above.
PRC OFFICES TO OPEN ON JUNE 1, 2020
In a separate announcement, PRC said that the following offices and service centers will open and resume its front-line services beginning June 1, 2020 pursuant to Inter-Agency Task Force (IATF) Resolution No. 40 dated May 27, 2020 placing respective provinces and cities under Modified Enhanced Community Quarantine (MECQ), General Community Quarantine (GCQ) and Modified General Community Quarantine (MGCQ).
- PRC CENTRAL OFFICE (Morayta)
- PRC NCR (Morayta)
- PRC-PICC (PICC, Pasay City)
- PRC REGION III (San Fernando, Pampanga)
- PRC OSSCO Palayan (Palayan, Nueva Ecija)
- PRC CEBU (Mandaue City, Cebu)
To receive fast and reliable news and announcements regarding the status of PRC board exams for July 2020, we advise our readers to visit PRC official website or follow us at our social media accounts via Facebook and Twitter.