Manila, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) has postponed the board exams scheduled on July 2020 due to extended community quarantines. These include the Board Licensure Exams for Psychologists and Psychometricians (BLEPP), Radiologic Technologist and X-Ray Techs, Master Plumbers, Landscape Architects and Real Estate Brokers.
Here is the list of board exams postponed for July 2020.
- Landscape Architect – July 1 & 2, 2020
- Psychologists – July 5 & 6, 2020
- Psychometricians – July 5 & 6, 2020
- Master Plumbers – July 11 & 12, 2020
- Radiologic Technologists – July 26 & 27, 2020
- X-Ray Technologists – July 26 & 27, 2020
- Real Estate Brokers – July 31, 2020
PRC has postponed and re-scheduled all board exams originally scheduled on March 2020 to June 2020.
- When is the New Date(s) of Cancelled/ Postponed PRC Board Exams on March & April 2020?
- When is the New Date(s) of Postponed PRC Board Exams on May 2020 and June 2020?
- Cancelled: PRC Board Exams for March 2020 and April 2020
- Postponed: LET March 2020, When is the new date of exams?
- Postponed: MedTech Board Exam March 2020, When is the New Date of Exam?
- Postponed: NAPOLCOM Exams April 2020, When is the new date of exams?
When is the new/rescheduled dates of postponed board exams for July 2020? This information will also be fed to the public as soon as PRC issued an official announcement.
On March 10, 2020, the Civil Service Commission (CSC) has already postponed the conduct of the Civil Service Exam (CSE) scheduled on March 15, 2020 following the proclamation of the President.
EXTENSION OF FILING
Will there be an extension of filing of application for July 2020 board exams? On the postponed board exams from March 2020 to June 2020, PRC has extended/re-scheduled the date of applications. It is likely for all board exams mentioned above.
PRC PUBLIC ADVISORY
On February 24, 2020, PRC has issued a public advisory on Coronavirus Disease 2019. To quote,
“In support of the Department of Health (DOH) initiative to closely monitor the possible entry and local transmission of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in the country, the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) is currently implementing precautionary measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 among its personnel and clientele”
“Before the entry to PRC premises, all guests shall be required to fill-out the Client Travel/ Medical History Checklist and body temperature check shall be conducted as a mandatory procedure.”
To receive fast and reliable news and announcements regarding the status of PRC board exams for July 2020, we advise our readers to visit PRC official website or follow us at our social media accounts via Facebook and Twitter.