The Professional Regulation Commission Board of Accountancy announced through its latest Memorandum that the results and official list of passers for the May 2018 Certified Public Accountant or CPA Board exams conducted at its designated testing locations around the country on May 13, 20 & 21, 2018 will be released on May 28, 2018.
As per PRC Resolution 2017-1068, CPA results were originally targeted to be available online by May 25, 2018 but requested to be extended for the new examiners to be familiarized in the process and policies of deliberation and release of exam results.
The delay is also imminent due to the commencement of Barangay and SK elections (which was declared as official holiday) simultaneous with original date of CPA exams, likewise the results. As per the Memo issued by the Board of Accountancy issued on May 22, 2018, it states as follows:
SUBJECT: Request for extension of date in the release of the results of the May 2018 Licensure Examination for Certified Public Accountants
The board is unanimously recommending the extension of the date of results of the May 2018 CPA Board examination from May 25 to May 28, 2018. This is to compensate for the extension of the period of the examinations (the last day was extended from May 20 to May 21) and to provide more time to the new examiners (there were three new appointments) to learn policy and procedures for the deliberation of release.
Image above is courtesy of PRC Board of Accountancy Facebook post.
Meanwhile, here is the summary of results for May 2018 CPA Board Exam.
- Main Page: May 2018 CPA Board Exam Results
- LIST OF PASSERS: A-H | I-Q | R-Z
- List of Conditional Examinees: May 2018 Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Board Exam Results
- Top 10 Passers: May 2018 Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Board Exam Topnotchers
- Top Performing Schools and Performance of Schools: May 2018 Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Board Exam Results
- Verification of Ratings: May 2018 Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Board Exam Result
For further updates on results, among other important announcements from PRC and BoA, we recommend our members to bookmark this page and follow us at our social media accounts via Facebook and Twitter.