MANILA, Philippines – Professional Regulation Commission is hiring. On July 2016, the commission announced the jobs available at PRC Central Office. As mentioned, they are in need of the following positions. Fresh grads can also apply.
- Bachelor of Laws Graduates
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA)
- Masters in Business Administration
- Accounting Graduates
- Information Technology Graduates
- Technical Writers
Those interested in the positions mentioned can submit these requirements to the Human Resource Management Division of the commission.
- Updated Personal Data Sheet (PDS)
- Original and authenticated copy of Transcript of Record
- Authenticated copy of CSC Eligibility or PRC License if available
- Driver’s License for Driver Position
- Training Certificates
Applicants are advised to send the above requirements to Ms. Evelyn C. Bayaua, the Officer-in-Charge (OIC) in the HRM Division of PRC Manila.
For inquiries, applicants may call at 736-2246 or email them at [email protected]