The full results and top 10 passers in the August 2019 Pharmacy board exam are available at this website as PRC releases the full results three (3) working days after the administration of exams.
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) recognizes the top 10 examinees who garnered the highest examination ratings in any of its administered licensure exam.
Shown below is the complete list of August 2019 Pharmacist topnotchers including the school they’re from as well as their rating. The list is courtesy of PRC.
AUGUST 2019 PHARMACY BOARD EXAM RESULTS SUMMARY
- List of Passers: Pharmacy Board Exam Results August 2019
- Performance of Schools: August 2019 Pharmacy Board Exam
- Verification of Rating: Pharmacy Board Exam Result August 2019
TOP 10 PASSERS: AUGUST 2019 PHARMACY BOARD EXAM TOPNOTCHERS
|1||JANELLE SAMANTHA QUE SEE||UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES- MANILA||92.58|
|2||VAN ANGELO ONG SY||OUR LADY OF FATIMA UNIVERSITY- VALENZUELA||91.37|
|3||JEMIMAH GYRA CELEDONIO ESCOTE||UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES- MANILA||90.90|
|4||CRISTINE PLAZA MALVAR||UNIVERSITY OF THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION-DAVAO||90.77|
|5||CLARIBEL ISIS TANCHANCO TIU||UNIVERSITY OF SANTO TOMAS||90.57|
|6||HERRA CORAZON TAN SALINAS||UNIVERSITY OF SAN CARLOS||90.55|
|7||MARK LINGAN PAGULAYAN||UNIVERSITY OF SANTO TOMAS||90.30|
|8||JUSTIN DAVE MAGRACIA MAN NTAN||CENTRO ESCOLAR UNIVERSITY- MANILA||90.13|
|9||NIKKO TEMBLOR LIM||CENTRO ESCOLAR UNIVERSITY- MANILA||90.12|
|10||ZADKIEL FLORES VELASQUEZ||UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES- MANILA||90.10|
RELEASE OF RESULTS
As mentioned in the main page of this article, through PRC Resolution No. 1127 series of 2018, official Pharmacist results will be published by Wednesday, August 7, 2019.
Meanwhile, the specified release date is not final as official results may also be out online earlier or later than the target date without prior notice.
August 2019 Pharmacist board exams covered the following topics:
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry (20%) which includes Inorganic Pharmaceutical and Medicinal Chemistry, Organic Pharmaceutical and Medicinal Chemistry and Qualitative Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmacognosy (15%) which includes Plant Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Practice of Pharmacy (17.5%) which includes Compounding-Dispensing, Clinical/Hospital Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Calculations
- Pharmacology-Pharmacokinetics (15%) which includes Toxicology, Incompatibilities and Adverse Drug Reactions
- Pharmaceutics (17.5%) which includes Manufacturing Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms, Physical Pharmacy and Jurisprudence and Ethics
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control (15%) which includes Drug Testing with Instrumentation and Microbiology and Public Health
PRCboard.com is one of the trusted websites that provides timely and reliable information in any board examination conducted by PRC and other related government agencies. For verification, we recommend to refer to PRC official website.
Meanwhile, to keep updated on the official result of August 2019 Pharmacist board exam, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC official website, follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter or join the members discussions at our Facebook Group.