Manila, Philippines (PUPCET RESULT 2020, Updated June 2, 2020) – The results and passers of the 2020 PUPCET or the Polytechnic University of the Philippines College Entrance Test are now available, released ahead of schedule.
Update June 2, 2020 8:30PM: RESULTS ARE OUT! Examinees can check the list of PUP College Entrance Test passers (Batch 1 to 3) qualified for admission in PUP Sta. Mesa, Manila for the First Semester, Academic Year 2020-2021.
PUPCET RESULTS 2020-2021 SUMMARY
- Waiting List: PUPCET Results 2020
- A-H Passers: PUPCET Results 2020
- I-Q Passers: PUPCET Results 2020
- R-Z Passers: PUPCET Results 2020
Update June 2, 2020: PUPCET Results will be released on June 3, 2020. To quote,
The Polytechnic University of the Philippines (PUP) is set to release the results of the PUP College Entrance Tests (CET) – Sta. Mesa Campus Batches 1-3 on Wednesday, June 3. Online confirmation will start on June 10, and successful applicants will be informed of the schedule of ONLINE Freshmen Enrolment upon confirmation.
As per CHED directive, the fourth (4th) batch of PUPCET for the Sta. Mesa Campus and PUPCET in branches and campuses are cancelled. Applications shall be evaluated based on grades. Further notice will be provided as to the release of results.
PUPCET results will ONLY be released at the PUP website (www.pup.edu.ph). All other websites and/or social media platforms claiming to fast track release results should be immediately reported to the University for proper legal action. Thank you.
Passing the PUPCET is one of the major admission requirements of PUP. It is an annual exam conducted by PUP to measure the capability of incoming students in the degree they’re applying for.
PUPCET for School Year 2020-2021 for four (4) batches were conducted on October 19, 2019, December 14, 2019 and January 25, 2020. Due to Enhanced Community Quarantine (ECQ) brought by COVID-19, the schedule of exams for the fourth batch was cancelled and will be announced later.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR PUPCET?
To quote from PUP, here’s the list of major qualifications to apply.
- Grade 12 students expected to graduate at the end of School Year 2019-2020, and those who graduated from K-12 pilot schools who have not enrolled in any technical / diploma / degree program immediately after graduation with GWA of 82% or higher.
- Passers of the Philippine Educational Placement Test (PEPT), Alternative Learning System Accreditation & Equivalency (ALS) Test or NFEA & E Program following DepEd regulations and therefore certified eligible for admission to college/tertiary level.
HOW TO APPLY FOR PUPCET?
If you think you are qualified, you can apply via PUP iapply, an online portal of PUP for College Admission Test. Just remember to apply only at one (1) PUP branch or campus as results from multiple applications will be nullified. Likewise, PUPCET application is non-transferrable.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR PUPCET?
Extracted from PUP website, here are the requirements for taking the PUPCET exams,
- PUPCET 2020 ePermit (downloadable from the PUP Website)
- Grade 10 and 11 Certified True Copy of Grades/Original Senior High School Card (F138) with school dry seal
- Notarized certification of non-enrollment for senior high school graduates who have not enrolled in any technical/diploma/degree program immediately after graduation
- Certificate of Completion for Senior High School
- Original PSA Birth Certificate
- Certification of Good Moral issued by the SHS Principal/or Guidance Counselor with school dry seal.
- Duly authenticated copy of the PEPT/ALS A&E Test Certificate of Rating, certified by the DepEd-NETRC-BALS
- School ID (for currently enrolled students) or any valid ID with picture (for previous SHS graduates)