The April 2023 Real Estate Broker Licensure Exam (REBLE) – SPLE results in Middle Eastern countries and Singapore are released a few weeks days after the exams.
PRC announced that 6 out of 9 examinees successfully passed the exams.
The Special Professional Licensure Exam (SPLE) results include the complete list of passers, the top 10 examinees, and the performance of schools summary.
SPLE 2023 Related Results
- Certified Public Accountant Licensure Exam (CPALE)
- Architect Licensure Exam (ALE)
- Civil Engineer Licensure Exam (CELE)
- Electronics Engineer & Electronics Technician Licensure Exams (ECE-ECT)
- Registered Electrical Engineer & Registered Master Electrician Licensure Exams (REE-RME)
- Environmental Planning Licensure Exam (EPLE)
- Geodetic Engineering Licensure Exam (GELE)
- Master Plumber Licensure Exam (MPLE)
- Mechanical Engineering Licensure Exam (MELE)
- Chemical Engineering Licensure Exam (ChemEng)
- Social Worker Licensure Exam (SWLE)
- Midwifery Licensure Exam (MLE)
- Nursing Licensure Exam (NLE)
- Physical Therapist Licensure Exam (PTLE)
- Psychometrician Licensure Exam
- Licensure Exam for Teachers (LET)
- Radiologic Technology Licensure Exam (RTLE)/ X-Ray Technology Licensure Exam (XTLE)
- Respiratory Therapy Licensure Exam (LERT)
- Veterinary Medicine Licensure Exam (VLE)
List of Passers
Roll of Successful Examinees in the
SPLE – REAL ESTATE BROKER LICENSURE EXAMINATION
Held on April 22, 2023
Released on May 29, 2023
The SPLE-REBLE was conducted on April 22, 2023, in countries in the Middle East, including Riyadh, Dubai, Qatar, and Singapore.
The Board of Real Estate Service is headed by its Chairman, Ofelia C. Binag, and its members, Rafael M. Fajardo, Jose Arnold M. Tan, and Pilar Torres-Banaag.
List of Topnotchers
PRC recognizes the top 10 examinees with the highest examination ratings in its administered licensure exams. Below is the list of the April 2023 SPLE-REBLE top 10 examinees, including the school they’re from and their rating, courtesy of PRC.
Performance of Schools
The performance of schools for April 2023 REBLE-SPLE in alphabetical order as per R.A. 8981, otherwise known as PRC Modernization Act of 2000 Section 7 (m) or “to monitor the performance of schools in licensure examinations and publish results thereof in a newspaper of national circulation.”
Schedule of Registration
The schedule of online appointments for issuance of Professional ID and Certificate of Registration for the new Real Estate Brokers will be held on the following date(s).
|Date(s) of Registration: TBA|
Initial registrants are advised to register online via PRC official website https://online.prc.gov.ph/ and follow the steps in online registration. Here are the registration requirements:
- Notice of Admission/NOA (for identification purposes only)
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Two (2) pieces of passport-sized I.D. photos on white background with a complete name tag
- Two (2) sets of documentary stamp
- One (1) piece short brown envelope
PRC added that successful examinees should personally register and sign in to the Roster of Registered Professionals.
Verification of Rating
The verification of ratings and test results for the SPLE-REBLE given by the PRC Board of Real Estate Service will be available online a few working days after the posting of results.
Successful takers can refer to PRC official website and use the Verification Page to know their board examination passing rate.
As posted, a passer shall only provide the exam name, the date of examination, the application number, first name and last name, and the birth date.
The exact date of whether the oath-taking for SPLE passers will be conducted face-to-face or virtual/online will be provided here once announced. Here are some helpful resources from PRC:
- Step-by-step procedure for online oath-taking application system
- Specific Registration and ceremony protocols
Coverage of Exams
- General Fundamentals
- Fundamentals of Property Ownership
- Code of Ethics and Responsibilities
- Legal Requirements for Real Estate Service
- Real Estate Laws and Taxation
- Special and Technical Knowledge
- Subdivision Development
- Condominium Concept and Other Types of Real Estate Holding
- Legal Aspect of Sale, Mortgage, and Lease
- Documentation and Registration
- Professional Practice
- Real Estate Brokerage Practice
- Real Estate Finance and Economics
- Urban and Land Use
- Planning, Development, and Zoning
- Basic Principles of Ecology
- Basic Appraisal for Real Estate Brokers
We advise our readers to visit PRC official website to receive fast and reliable news and announcements regarding the April 2023 SPLE results. Likewise, if you have comments/reactions about this article, please share them in the comment section below.