MANILA, Philippines – The September 2022 Real Estate Appraiser (REALE) board exam results including the complete board list of passers, top 10 examinees and overall performance of schools are released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Board of Real Estate Service in three (3) working days after the last day of exams.
PRC announces that 356 out of 626 examinees successfully passed.
All registrants are likewise required to submit an original copy of Surety Bond for three ( 3 ) years (with certificate of good standing from the Insurance Commission), minimum amount of which is P 20,000.00, with the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) as Obligee. For government employees, no Surety Bond is required, but instead, submission of a notarized original Certificate of Employment showing that such appraiser license is an eligibility requirement of his/her employment from their respective offices.
The Real Estate Appraiser board exams were conducted on September 7, 2022 at PRC testing centers located at NCR, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legaspi and Tacloban. The September 2022 Real Estate Appraiser was conducted by the Board of Real Estate Service headed by its Chairman, Ofelia C. Binag and its members, Rafael M. Fajardo, Jose Arnold M. Tan and Pilar M. Torres-Banaag.
REALE 2022 Related Results
- Top 10: Real Estate Appraiser Board Exam Results September 2022
- Top Performing Schools/ Performance of Schools: September 2022 Real Estate Appraiser Licensure Exam Results
List of Passers
Here are the September 2022 Real Estate Appraiser licensure exam results as posted by the Professional Regulation Commission:
Roll of Successful Examinees in the
REAL ESTATE APPRAISER LICENSURE EXAMINATION
Held on September 7, 2022
Released on September 12, 2022
Release of Results
The September 2022 Real Estate Appraiser Licensure Exam (REALE) exam results are targeted to be released on Monday, September 12, 2022, according to PRC Resolution No. 1439 series of 2021 entitled “Schedule of the Licensure Exam for the Year 2022“. However, REALE results may also be out earlier or later than the target release date without prior notice.
We also advise everyone to bookmark this page and follow us at our social media channels for the freshest updates regarding the REALE results 2022.
Schedule of Registration
The schedule of online appointment for issuance of Professional ID and Certificate of Registration for the new Registered Estate Appraisers will be held on the following date(s):
|Date(s) of Registration: November 14 to November 15, 2022|
Initial registrants are advised to register online via PRC official website via https://online.prc.gov.ph/ and follow the steps in online registration. Here are the registration requirements:
- Notice of Admission/NOA (for identification purposes only)
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Two (2) pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- Two (2) sets of documentary stamp
- One (1) piece short brown envelope
PRC added that successful examinees shall personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
Verification of Rating
The verification of ratings and test results for the Real Estate Appraiser licensure exams given by PRC Board of Real Estate Service will be available online few working days after the posting of results.
Successful takers can refer to PRC official website and use the Verification Page to know their board examination passing rate.
As posted, a passer shall only provide the exam name, the date of examination, the application number, first name and last name and the birth-date.
PRC has started to conduct Face-to-Face (F2F) conduct of the oath-taking ceremonies. Should PRC administer the oath-taking in F2F, we will keep everyone informed. Those who would like to attend the face-to-face mass oath-taking shall register at http://online.prc.gov.ph for attendance conformation.
The oathtaking ceremony for the newly licensed real estate appraisers may also be done online, now referred as the “e-oath”. The application system for the e-oath can be accessed online via PRC dedicated portal via https://online.prc.gov.ph/ and select “e-OATH” as transaction.
Inductees are required to print “OATH OF PROFESSIONAL” form that is downloadable at the PRC Online Services.
Coverage of Real Estate Appraiser Board Exams
The Real Estate Appraiser board exam covered the following topics:
Fundamentals of Real Estate Appraisal
- Fundamentals Real Estate Principles and Practices; Standards and Ethics (Philippine Valuation Standard; International Valuation Standard; National Code of Ethics); Theories and Principles in Appraisal; Human and Physical Geography; Real Estate Finance and Economics; Land Management System and Real Property Laws (P.D. 957; B.P. 220; Family Code; Government Assessment Principles/ Taxation (R.A. 7160, Manual on Real Property Appraisal & Assessment Operations, Guide Book on Mass Appraisal); RESA 9646/ IRR; R.A. 7279; Agri Law; CARPER; Condominium Act/ RA 4746; REIT Law (RA 9856); Other Laws Effective Real Estate Service);
Professional Appraisal Practice
- Methodology of Appraisal Approaches; Valuation Procedures and Research; Practical Appraisal Mathematics (Statistics and Basic Mathematics); Appraisal Report Writing; Appraisal of Machinery and Equipment; Case Studies – Specialized Valuation; Government Assessment Principles/ Taxation (Application/ Computation); Geographical Information System (GIS) Map Reading, Plotting; and Current Events
2022 Real Estate Appraiser Licensure Exam Schedule
Shown below is the schedule for 2022 Real Estate Appraiser board exams including the opening and deadline of processing.
|Date of Exam||Start of Application||Deadline of Application|
|September 7, 2022||June 7, 2022||August 8, 2022|
Real Estate Appraiser Board Exams Summary (Stats)
REALE is one of the programs with less number of examinees conducted by PRC.
In the most recent Real Estate Appraiser licensure exams held on September 2021, 134 out of 167 examinees passed. Juliefe Pepito Cuenca from University of Cebu ranked first in the exams garnering a rating of 90.50% followed by John Mark Vincent Gianan from Gardner College Diliman, Inc. having 90.00%. Cronasia Foundation College, Inc. General Santos and New Era University were the top schools having 100% overall passing rate.
During the August 2019 REALE, 163 out of 259 (62.93%) examinees passed. John Alex Magno Oliver from Xavier University ranked first in the exams garnering a rating of 86.50% followed by Ruth Ramulte Cabangangan from Saint Paul School of Professional Studies – Palo having 86.00%. Xavier University was the top performing school garnering an overall passing rate of 94.29% followed by Southway College of Technology having 73.08%.
Here is the summary of results for REALE exams in previous years:
|Exam Date||Total No. Examinees||Total No. of Passers||Passing Rate|
For those who want to clarify something, PRC advised to email them through the Licensure Exam Division at below contacts:
To receive fast and reliable news and announcements regarding the Real Estate Appraiser board exams for 2022, we advise our readers to visit PRC official website.
If you have comments/reactions about this article, feel free to share it at the comment section below.