MANILA, Philippines – The September 2022 Registered Electrical Engineer (REE) board exam results including the complete board list of passers, top 10 examinees and overall performance of schools are released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Board of Electrical Engineering in four (4) working days after the last day of exams.
PRC announces that 2,467 out of 4,914 passed the Registered Electrical Engineer Licensure Examination and 2,433 out of 3,857 passed the Registered Master Electrician Licensure Examination. The result of examination with respect to one (1) examinee was withheld pending final determination of his liabilities under the rules and regulations governing licensure examinations.
The Registered Electrical Engineering board exams were conducted on September 3-4, 2022 at PRC testing centers located at NCR, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legaspi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga. The September 2022 REE-LE was conducted by the Board of Electrical Engineering headed by its Chairman, Engr. Francis V. Mapile and its member, Engr. Jaime V. Mendoza.
REE-RME 2022 Related Results
- List of Passers: Registered Master Electrician RME Licensure Exam Results September 2022
- Top 10: REE Board Exam Results September 2022
- Top 10: RME Board Exam Results September 2022
- Top Performing Schools/ Performance of Schools: REE-RME Board Exam Results September 2022
List of Passers
Here are the September 2022 REE licensure exam results as posted by the Professional Regulation Commission:
Roll of Successful Examinees in the
REGISTERED ELECTRICAL ENGINEER LICENSURE EXAMINATION
Held on September 3-4, 2022
Released on September 9, 2022
Release of Results
The September 2022 Registered Electrical Engineer (REE) licensure exam results are targeted to be released on Thursday, September 15, 2022, according to PRC Resolution No. 1439 series of 2021 entitled “Schedule of the Licensure Exam for the Year 2022“. However, REE board exam results may also be out earlier or later than the target release date without prior notice.
We also advise everyone to bookmark this page and follow us at our social media channels for the freshest updates regarding the REELE results 2022.
Schedule of Registration
The schedule of online appointment for issuance of Professional ID and Certificate of Registration for the new Registered Electrical Engineers will be held on the following date(s):
|Date(s) of Registration: October 12 to October 26, 2022|
Initial registrants are advised to register online via PRC official website via https://online.prc.gov.ph/ and follow the steps in online registration. Here are the registration requirements:
- Notice of Admission/NOA (for identification purposes only)
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Two (2) pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- Two (2) sets of documentary stamp
- One (1) piece short brown envelope
PRC added that successful examinees shall personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
Verification of Rating
The verification of ratings and test results for the registered electrical engineer licensure exams given by PRC Board of Electrical Engineering will be available online few working days after the posting of results.
Successful takers can refer to PRC official website and use the Verification Page to know their board examination passing rate.
As posted, a passer shall only provide the exam name, the date of examination, the application number, first name and last name and the birth-date.
PRC has started to conduct Face-to-Face (F2F) conduct of the oath-taking ceremonies. Should PRC administer the oath-taking in F2F, we will keep everyone informed. Those who would like to attend the face-to-face mass oath-taking shall register at http://online.prc.gov.ph for attendance conformation.
The oathtaking ceremony for the newly licensed electrical engineers may also be done online, now referred as the “e-oath”. The application system for the e-oath can be accessed online via PRC dedicated portal via https://online.prc.gov.ph/ and select “e-OATH” as transaction.
Inductees are required to print “OATH OF PROFESSIONAL” form that is downloadable at the PRC Online Services.
Coverage of Registered Electrical Engineering Board Exams
The two (2) days Registered Electrical Engineering board exam covered the following topics:
- Mathematics (Algebra, Trigonometry, Analytic Geometry, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Complex Numbers and Space Vectors, Probability and Statistics, Matrices and Determinants, Sequences and Series, Other Engineering Mathematics such as Differential Equations, Fourier Series, Laplace Transforms, and others)
- Engineering Sciences and Allied Subjects (General Chemistry, College Physics, Engineering Materials, Engineering Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics, Engineering Economics and Management, Electrical Engineering Law and Code of Ethics, Contracts and Specifications, Computer Fundamentals and Programming, Philippine Electrical Code, Parts 1 & 2 and others)
- Electrical Engineering Professional Subjects (Quantities/units/constants, Electrical Materials, Passive Circuit Elements, Active Circuits Elements, AC Impedance, Instruments and Measurements, DC Electric Circuits, Transient Response, Magnetic Circuits, AC Electric Circuits, AC Generators, DC Generators, Energy Sources, Energy Conversion, Prime Movers, Rotating Electric Machinery, Power System Components, AC Transmission, DC Transmission, Power System Interconnection, Substation Design, Power Distribution, Wiring Design for Buildings, Power Electronics, Industrial Electronics, Illumination, Telecommunications, Computer Application in Electrical Power Industry and others)
2022 Registered Electrical Engineer Licensure Exam Schedule
Shown below is the schedule for 2022 Registered Electrical Engineering board exams including the opening and deadline of processing.
|Date of Exam||Start of Application||Deadline of Application|
|April 26-27, 2022||January 26, 2022||March 28, 2022|
|September 3-4, 2022||June 3, 2022||August 5, 2022|
Registered Electrical Engineering Board Exams Summary (Stats)
REE board exam is one of the programs with average number of examinees conducted by PRC.
In the most recent exams held on April 2022, 3,029 out of 5,567 (54.41%) examinees passed. Rob Christian Magdayo Caduyac from University of the Philippines Los Baños ranked first in the exams garnering a rating of 91.70% followed by Bienvenido Barrameda To Jr from Malayan Colleges Laguna having 90.05%. University of the Philippines – Los Baños topped the list of the top performing schools for having 96.23% overall passing rate.
Here is the summary of results for REE-LE exams in previous years:
|Month of Exam||No. of Examinees||No. of Passers||Passing Rate (%)|
For those who want to clarify something, PRC advised to email them through the Licensure Exam Division at below contacts:
To receive fast and reliable news and announcements regarding the Registered Electrical Engineering board exams for 2022, we advise our readers to visit PRC official website.
If you have comments/reactions about this article, feel free to share it at the comment section below.