Manila, Philippines (Updated 06/09/2019) – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) released the August & September 2019 Registered Electrical Engineer (REE) and Registered Master Electrician (RME) board exams result on September 6, 2019 or four (4) working days after the exams.
As announced, 3,285 out of 4,891 Registered Electrical Engineers and 2,634 out of 4,424 Registered Master Electricians successfully passed the Electrical Engineer Licensure Examinations.
The licensure exams were administered by Board of Electrical Engineering in the Cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena and Tacloban on August 31, 2019 to September 2, 2019. The board is headed by its Chairman, Engr. Francis V. Mapile and Engr. Jaime V. Mendoza, Member.
August & September 2019 REE RME results include the list of passers, top 10 examinees, top performing schools, performance summary of colleges and universities, among others important announcements.
STATUS: [Results are out!… Congratulations to the new Electrical Engineers!]
RELATED ARTICLES/ RESULTS SUMMARY
- List of Passers – Registered Electrical Engineering (REE)
- List of Passers – Registered Master Electrician (RME)
- Top 10 – Registered Electrical Engineer
- Top 10 – Registered Master Electrician
- Top Performing Schools/ Performance of Schools
INITIAL REGISTRATION FOR PASSERS
The schedule of online appointment for issuance of Professional ID and Certificate of Registration will be from September 26 to October 9, 2019.
PRC is strictly implementing the online registration system for all passers effective March 30, 2016. Initial registrants are advised to register online via http://online.prc.gov.ph/, an online application and registration portal of PRC.
Here are the registration requirements:
- Notice of Admission (NOA) – for identification purposes
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Passport-sized ID Photos in white background and with complete name tag (2 pieces)
- Documentary Stamps (2 sets)
- Short Brown Envelope (1 piece)
PRC added that successful examinees shall personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The two-days REE board exams covered these topics:
- Mathematics (Algebra, Trigonometry, Analytic Geometry, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Complex Numbers and Space Vectors, Probability and Statistics, Matrices and Determinants, Sequences and Series, Other Engineering Mathematics such as Differential Equations, Fourier Series, Laplace Transforms, and others)
- Engineering Sciences and Allied Subjects (General Chemistry, College Physics, Engineering Materials, Engineering Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics, Engineering Economics and Management, Electrical Engineering Law and Code of Ethics, Contracts and Specifications, Computer Fundamentals and Programming, Philippine Electrical Code, Parts 1 & 2 and others)
- Electrical Engineering Professional Subjects (Quantities/units/constants, Electrical Materials, Passive Circuit Elements, Active Circuits Elements, AC Impedance, Instruments and Measurements, DC Electric Circuits, Transient Response, Magnetic Circuits, AC Electric Circuits, AC Generators, DC Generators, Energy Sources, Energy Conversion, Prime Movers, Rotating Electric Machinery, Power System Components, AC Transmission, DC Transmission, Power System Interconnection, Substation Design, Power Distribution, Wiring Design for Buildings, Power Electronics, Industrial Electronics, Illumination, Telecommunications, Computer Application in Electrical Power Industry and others)
Meanwhile, Registered Master Electrician (RME) board exam covered these areas:
- Technical Subjects (Basic Electricity, RA 7920, Tools, Test Equipment, Electrical Measurements, Lighting, Wirings and Materials, Fuses, Breakers, Switches, Motors, Starters, Generators, Transformers, Operation, Working Principles, Maintenance, Transmission and Distribution Lines, Substation, Ohm’s Law and others) – 50%; and
- Philippine Electrical Code Parts 1 & 2 (General Installation Requirements, Wiring Methods and Materials, Wiring Devices, Tools and Techniques, Wiring Ampacity and Protection, Equipment for General Use, Special Occupancies, Special Equipment, Special Conditions, Lighting and Wiring, Motor and Generator Wiring Connections, Communications and Signaling Wiring, Electrical Safety and others) – 50%
RELEASE OF RESULTS
As per PRC Resolution No. 1127 series of 2018 entitled “Schedule of Licensure Examination for Year 2019” , the Electrical Engineering REE, RME result August & September 2019 will be posted on September 6, 2019 (Friday) or four (4) working days after the last day of licensure examinations.
Meanwhile, official results of REE, RME board exams may also be released earlier or later than the target date without prior notice.
Electrical Engineering board exam is one of the programs with average number of examinees conducted by PRC.
In the most recent electrical engineering exams conducted on April 2019, 1,600 out of 2,548 passed the REE while 2,093 out of 3,728 passed in the RME. Christian Yecyec Cahig from Mindanao State University – Iligan Institute of Technology and Clark Sigmund Rabano De Castro from University of the Philippines Los Baños ranked first in the REE exams garnering a rating of 93.50%. Kenneth Martija Bolima and Aldwin Plata Mercado, both from De La Salle University Lipa topped the RME garnering a rating of 94.00%.
UPLB (100% passing rate) was the top performing school in REE while DLSU – Lipa in REE having a overall passing rate of 98.96 %.
In September 2018 EE exams, 3,135 out of 4,697 examinees passed while 2,649 out of 4,251 examinees hurdled the RME. Niño Boy Armario Dacer from Bicol University – Legazpi ranked first in the REE exams garnering 93.05% followed by Eljhon Jaen Capili from Colegio de San Juan de Letran – Intramuros and Lego Marcelo Palima Villalba from Xavier University, both having 92.15% rating.
Dee-Jay Demesa Alvaro from Bicol State College of Applied Sciences and Tech topped the RME exams garnering 92.50% rating followed by Ace Roldan Moraña Legardo from Camarines Sur Polytechnic College – Nabua and Keanu Kert Manalang Quiao from Mapua Institute of Technology – Manila, both having 92.00% rating.
University of Santo Tomas (UST) and University of Saint Louis – Tuguegarao was the top performing schools in REE exams having all of their examinees passed or 100% passing rate followed by University of Batangas having 98.31% rating.
Polytechnic University of the Philippines – Sto. Tomas ranked first in the top performing schools for RME board exams having 96.67% followed by University of Saint Louis – Tuguegarao garnering 94.34%.
To receive up-to-date news on Electrical Engineering board exam results for August & September 2019, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC official website or follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter.