MANILA, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) and the Board of Dentistry released the August 2019 Special Professional Licensure Exam (SPLE) for Dentist result (Middle East) in few weeks after the exams (September 18, 2019). Along with the official result are the list of passers, topnotchers (top 10), top performing schools and related announcements.
As announced, 16 out of 69 examinees passed.
The August 2019 SPLE in Middle East were conducted by PRC Board of Dentistry headed by its Officer-In-Charge, Dr. Maria Jona D. Godoy and its members, Dr. Melinda L. Garcia, Dr. Roberto M. Tajonera, Dr. Carlito D. Paragas and Dr. Rodolfo R. Drapete on August 12, 13 & 14, 2019 at PRC testing centers in Abu-Dhabi, United Arab Emirates; Al Ahmadi, Kuwait; Al-Khobar, KSA; Doha, Qatar; Jeddah, KSA; Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain and Riyadh, KSA.
Roll of Successful Examinees in the
DENTIST LICENSURE EXAMINATION – WRITTEN PHASE(SPLE)
Held on AUGUST 12, 2019 & FF. DAYS Page: 2 of 2
Released on SEPTEMBER 18, 2019
Seq. No. N a m e
1 BUITIZON, RANELLA ANN ROMANO
2 CALANTAS, BELLA MARIE MALACAD
3 COMETA, ZORAIDA DALANGIN
4 DE LEON, JOVY BATISLAONG
5 DINGRAT, MAYLOVILLA LICOP
6 EBITNER, GINA MERTO
7 FRANCISCO, EDEN GUPIT
8 FRANCISCO, RAQUEL ZAMORA
9 GAPAS, JEMIMAH AGOR
10 GONZALES, MA LORETA ISABEL CAYABA
11 HORCABAS, JOSEPH CUIZON
12 MALA, DIRON JR IDTI
13 OMLI, IRISH FAITH ABOLI
14 QUANICO, MARETES HELARIO
15 TAKAHASHI, MIKA NABONG
16 TIONGSON, CRISTINA TALEON
TOPNOTCHERS (TOP 10)/ PERFORMANCE OF SCHOOLS
At this section is the list of topnotchers/ top 10 examinees for August 2019 SPLE for Dentists. Likewise, the top performing schools (if applicable) and performance summary of colleges and universities are itemized.
- Architecture (ALE) Board Exam Result: August 2019 SPLE
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Board Exam Result: August 2019 SPLE
- Chemical Engineer (ChemEng) Board Exam Result: August 2019 SPLE
- Civil Engineer (CE) Board Exam Result: August 2019 SPLE
- Electronics Engineer (ECE) & Electronics Technician (ECT) Board Exams Results: August 2019 SPLE
- Environmental Planner Board Exam Result: August 2019 SPLE
- Geodetic Engineer Board Exam Result: August 2019 SPLE
- Mechanical Engineer (ME) and Certified Plant Mechanic (CPM) Board Exams Results: August 2019 SPLE
- Master Plumber Board Exam Result: August 2019 SPLE
- Midwifery Board Exam Result: August 2019 SPLE
- Nursing (NLE) Board Exam Result: August 2019 SPLE
- Teachers (LET) Board Exam Result: August 2019 SPLE
- Physical Therapy *PT) Board Exam Result: August 2019 SPLE
- Psychology Board Exam Result: August 2019 SPLE
- Psychometrician Board Exam Result: August 2019 SPLE
- Registered Electrical Engineer (REE) & Registered Master Electrician (RME) Board Exams Results: August 2019 SPLE
- Radiologic Technology (RadTech) & X-Ray Tech Board Exam Result: August 2019 SPLE
- Respiratory Therapist Board Exam Result: August 2019 SPLE
- Veterinary Medicine/ Veterinarian Board Exam Result: August 2019 SPLE
REGISTRATION DATE & REQUIREMENTS
The schedule of online appointment for issuance of Professional ID and Certificate of Registration will be announced by PRC. Initial registrants are advised to register online via http://online.prc.gov.ph/, an online application and registration portal of PRC.
Here are the registration requirements:
- Notice of Admission (NOA) – for identification purposes
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Passport-sized ID Photos in white background and with complete name tag (2 pieces)
- Documentary Stamps (2 sets)
- Short Brown Envelope (1 piece)
PRC added that successful examinees shall personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The target release of the August 2019 SPLE for Dentistry result is not disclosed at the PRC Resolution No. 1127 series of 2018 entitled “Schedule of Licensure Examination for Year 2019”.
However, results of previous SPLEs were released in 1-2 months after the exams. We advise examinees to tune in from September to October 2019. It may also be released earlier or later without prior notice. We advice to keep tuning in for updates.
The August 2019 SPLE for Dentists covered the following areas:
- General and Oral Anatomy and Physiology, General and Oral Phatology, General and Oral Microscopic Anatomy and Microbiology, Restorative Dentistry, Public Health and Community Dentistry, Prosthetic Dentistry, Roentgenology, Oral Diagnosis and Surgery, Anesthesiology and Pharmacology, Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics, Dental Jurisprudence, Ethics and Practice Management, Periondontics and Entodontics
To receive up-to-date news about August 2019 SPLE for Dentistry, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC official website or follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter.