MANILA, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) and the Board of Geodetic Engineering released the August 2019 Special Professional Licensure Exam (SPLE) for Geodetic Engineer result (Middle East) few weeks after the exams (August 27, 2019). Along with the official result are the list of passers, topnotchers (top 10), top performing schools and related announcements.
As announced, 4 out of 20 examinees passed the exams.
The August 2019 SPLE in Middle East were conducted by PRC Board of Geodetic Engineering headed by its Chairman, Engr. Epifanio D. Lopez and its members, Engr. Concordio D. Zuñiga and Engr. Randolf S. Vicente on August 12, 13 & 14, 2019 at PRC testing centers in Abu-Dhabi, United Arab Emirates; Al Ahmadi, Kuwait; Al-Khobar, KSA; Doha, Qatar; Jeddah, KSA; Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain and Riyadh, KSA.
Roll of Successful Examinees in the
GEODETIC ENGINEER LICENSURE EXAMINATION (SPLE)
Held on AUGUST 12 & 13, 2019
Released on AUGUST 27, 2019
Seq. No. N a m e
1 ABESTANO, RICARDO CABALLERO
2 LEAÑO, ROMARICK JEF SALVADOR
3 SIEGA, RAMIR BACUS
4 SIUAGAN, KING PATRICK JIMENEZ
TOPNOTCHERS (TOP 10)/ PERFORMANCE OF SCHOOLS
At this section is the list of topnotchers/ top 10 examinees for August 2019 SPLE for Geodetic Engineers. Likewise, the top performing schools (if applicable) and performance summary of colleges and universities will be also be itemized as soon as the results are out.
No topnotchers/ top performing schools were posted.
- Architecture (ALE) Board Exam Result: August 2019 SPLE
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Board Exam Result: August 2019 SPLE
- Chemical Engineer (ChemEng) Board Exam Result: August 2019 SPLE
- Civil Engineer (CE) Board Exam Result: August 2019 SPLE
- Dentistry Board Exam Result: August 2019 SPLE Middle East
- Electronics Engineer (ECE) & Electronics Technician (ECT) Board Exams Results: August 2019 SPLE
- Environmental Planner Board Exam Result: August 2019 SPLE
- Mechanical Engineer (ME) and Certified Plant Mechanic (CPM) Board Exams Results: August 2019 SPLE
- Master Plumber Board Exam Result: August 2019 SPLE
- Midwifery Board Exam Result: August 2019 SPLE
- Nursing (NLE) Board Exam Result: August 2019 SPLE
- Teachers (LET) Board Exam Result: August 2019 SPLE
- Physical Therapy (PT) Board Exam Result: August 2019 SPLE
- Psychology Board Exam Result: August 2019 SPLE
- Psychometrician Board Exam Result: August 2019 SPLE
- Registered Electrical Engineer (REE) & Registered Master Electrician (RME) Board Exams Results: August 2019 SPLE
- Radiologic Technology (RadTech) & X-Ray Tech Board Exam Result: August 2019 SPLE
- Respiratory Therapist Board Exam Result: August 2019 SPLE
- Veterinary Medicine/ Veterinarian Board Exam Result: August 2019 SPLE
REGISTRATION DATE & REQUIREMENTS
The schedule of online appointment for issuance of Professional ID and Certificate of Registration will be announced by PRC. Initial registrants are advised to register online via http://online.prc.gov.ph/, an online application and registration portal of PRC.
Here are the registration requirements:
- Notice of Admission (NOA) – for identification purposes
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Passport-sized ID Photos in white background and with complete name tag (2 pieces)
- Documentary Stamps (2 sets)
- Short Brown Envelope (1 piece)
PRC added that successful examinees shall personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The target release of the August 2019 SPLE for Geodetic Engineer result is not disclosed at the PRC Resolution No. 1127 series of 2018 entitled “Schedule of Licensure Examination for Year 2019”.
However, results of previous SPLEs were released in 1-2 months after the exams. We advise examinees to tune in from September to October 2019. It may also be released earlier or later without prior notice. We advice to keep tuning in for updates.
The August 2019 SPLE for Geodetic Engineering covered the following areas:
- Laws, Rules and Regulations (includes Public Land Laws and Natural Resources, Laws on Property, Land Reform Laws, Land Registration Laws on Obligation and Contracts, Professional and Ethical Practice, Rules and Regulations Governing Land Surveying)
- Mathematics (including Algebra, Solid Geometry, Analytical Geometry Engineering Economics, Plane and Spherical Trigonometry, Differential and Integral Calculus, Mechanics and Least Squares)
- Theory and Practice of Surveying (includes Property Surveying, Isolated, Mineral & Mining Surveys, Cadastral Land Surveying, Astronomy, Route Surveys & Earthworks, Hydrographic & Topographic Surveying, Photogrammetry, Engineering Surveys and Construction Surveying)
- Geodesy (includes Geodetic Surveying, Geodetic Astronomy, Geodetic Triangulation, Geodetic Leveling, Gravity Measurement and Least Squares)
- Cartography (includes Plotting and Mapping of Isolated, Mineral, Cadastral, Hydrographic, Photogrammetric Surveys and Map Projection)
To receive up-to-date news about August 2019 SPLE for Geodetic Engineers, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC official website or follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter.