MANILA, Philippines – The September 2018 Registered Electrical Engineer (REE) and Registered Master Electrician (RME) board exam results including the list of passers, top 10 examinees, top performing schools and related announcements are available at this website as PRC officially releases the results online three (3) working days after the last day of board examinations.
As announced, 3,135 out of 4,697 Registered Electrical Engineers and 2,649 out of 4,251 Registered Master Electricians successfully passed the Electrical Engineer Licensure Examinations.
SEPTEMBER 2018 REE RME BOARD EXAMS RESULTS SUMMARY
- LIST OF PASSERS: Registered Electrical Engineer (REE) | Registered Master Electrician (RME)
- TOP 10: Registered Electrical Engineer (REE) | Registered Master Electrician (RME)
- Top Performing Schools and Performance of Schools: September 2018 Electrical Engineer (EE) Board Exam Results
- Verification of Ratings: September 2018 REE RME Board Exam Results
- September 2018 Technical Evaluation for Upgrading as Professional Electrical Engineers Result
The licensure exams are administered by PRC Board of Electrical Engineering headed by its Chairman, Engr. Francis V. Mapile and Engr. Jaime V. Mendoza, Member on September 1-2, 2018 (REE) and September 3, 2018 (RME) at PRC testing centers in Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena and Tacloban and Zamboanga.
As per Resolution No. 2017-1068 entitled “Schedule of Licensure Examination for Year 2018”, the target release of September 2018 Electrical Engineering REE RME board exam result will be on September 7, 2018 (Friday) or four (4) working days after the last day of exams. However, results may also be out earlier (September 6, 2018) or later than the target date without prior notice.
On the same exams conducted by PRC on April 2018, September 2017, April 2017, April 2016 and September 2016, results were out after three (3) working days.
REGISTRATION DATE & REQUIREMENTS
The schedule of online appointment for issuance of Professional ID and Certificate of Registration will be from September 17-24, 2018.
PRC is strictly implementing the online registration system for all passers effective March 30, 2016. Initial registrants are advised to register online via http://online1.prc.gov.ph/, an online application and registration portal of PRC.
Here are the registration requirements:
- Notice of Admission (NOA) – for identification purposes
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Passport-sized ID Photos in white background and with complete name tag (2 pieces)
- Documentary Stamps (2 sets)
- Short Brown Envelope (1 piece)
PRC added that successful examinees shall personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
Electrical Engineering is one of the programs with average number of examinees being administered by PRC.
In the most recent exams conducted by the board on April 2018, 1,315 out of 2,523 examinees passed the REE while 1,831 out of 3,656 examinees passed the RME.
Kevin Restubog Relleve from University of the Philippines Los Baños (UPLB) topped the REE exams garnering a rating of 92.75% followed by Jamila Aria Grepo Macagba also from UPLB having 91.25%. In the RME exams, Jayson Butad Bonajos from Bohol Island State University in Tagbilaran ranked first in the exams having 93.00% rating followed by Jan Brix Matreo Castillo from De La Salle University – Lipa having 92.00%.
UPLB ranked first in the top performing schools’ list of REE having all of its 53 examinees passed or 100% overall passing rate. In RME, De La Salle University – Lipa ranked first having 68 out of 69 examinees passed or 98.55%. Details of April 2018 REE and RME exams are itemized here…
The Registered Electrical Engineer (REE) board exam covered the following topics:
- Mathematics (Algebra, Trigonometry, Analytic Geometry, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Complex Numbers and Space Vectors, Probability and Statistics, Matrices and Determinants, Sequences and Series, Other Engineering Mathematics such as Differential Equations, Fourier Series, Laplace Transforms, and others) – 25%;
- Engineering Sciences and Allied Subjects (General Chemistry, College Physics, Engineering Materials, Engineering Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics, Engineering Economics and Management, Electrical Engineering Law and Code of Ethics, Contracts and Specifications, Computer Fundamentals and Programming, Philippine Electrical Code, Parts 1 & 2 and others) – 30%; and
- Electrical Engineering Professional Subjects (Quantities/units/constants, Electrical Materials, Passive Circuit Elements, Active Circuits Elements, AC Impedance, Instruments and Measurements, DC Electric Circuits, Transient Response, Magnetic Circuits, AC Electric Circuits, AC Generators, DC Generators, Energy Sources, Energy Conversion, Prime Movers, Rotating Electric Machinery, Power System Components, AC Transmission, DC Transmission, Power System Interconnection, Substation Design, Power Distribution, Wiring Design for Buildings, Power Electronics, Industrial Electronics, Illumination, Telecommunications, Computer Application in Electrical Power Industry and others) – 45%.
- Technical Subjects (Basic Electricity, RA 7920, Tools, Test Equipment, Electrical Measurements, Lighting, Wirings and Materials, Fuses, Breakers, Switches, Motors, Starters, Generators, Transformers, Operation, Working Principles, Maintenance, Transmission and Distribution Lines, Substation, Ohm’s Law and others) – 50%; and
- Philippine Electrical Code Parts 1 & 2 (General Installation Requirements, Wiring Methods and Materials, Wiring Devices, Tools and Techniques, Wiring Ampacity and Protection, Equipment for General Use, Special Occupancies, Special Equipment, Special Conditions, Lighting and Wiring, Motor and Generator Wiring Connections, Communications and Signaling Wiring, Electrical Safety and others) – 50%.
To receive up-to-date news about Electrical Engineering board exam results for September 2018, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC official website or follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter.