MANILA, Philippines – The room assignments for Customs Broker board exam November 2019 are released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Board for Customs Brokers few days before the licensure exam.
The Customs Broker board exam is scheduled to take place on November 20 & 21, 2019 at PRC testing centers in Manila, Cebu and Davao.
Customs Broker is one of the programs with average number of examinees being administered by PRC. In the recent exam conducted on November 2018, 1,266 out of 2,478 examinees passed.
As posted by PRC, examinees shall bring the following requirements on examination proper.
- Notice of Admission (NOA)
- Official Receipt
- Two (2) or more pencils No. 1 or 2
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping the valuables)
PRC reminds examinees to report before 6:30 in the morning on the said date because late comers will not be admitted, examination fees for late examinees will also be forfeited.
Examinees are advised to verify their application number on the day of examination from room watchers/proctors assigned to the room.
SEE ALSO: How to pass the board licensure exams?
Below is the list of room assignments for the testing locations mentioned in the November 2019 Customs Broker board exams, courtesy of PRC:
Examinees shall adhere to the attire set by the Professional Regulation Commission.
For male examinees, tucked-in plain white polo shirt with collar without any seal, logo or marks partnered with decent pants or slacks. For female, tucked-in white blouse or shirt with collar without any seal, logo or marks partnered with decent skirt or slacks.
Take note of the following prohibitions during the exams.
- Books, notes, review materials and other printed materials containing coded information;
- Programmable calculators or with embedded functions especially CASIO FX991ES and CASIO FX991ES Plus. *
- Smart watches, cellular phones, ear plugs, transmitters, portable computers and other electronic gadgets/ devices which may be used for communication purposes.
- Bags of any kind are not allowed.
PRC will not be responsible for any prohibited items which will be lost during the exams.
To receive regular updates about Customs Broker board exam results November 2019 as well as other related announcements, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC official website, follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter or join the members discussions at our Facebook Group.