MANILA, Philippines – The room assignments for the October 2022 Licensure Exam for Teachers LET for Elementary and Secondary levels are posted by the Professional Regulation Commission Board of Professional Teachers few weeks before the exams.
The Licensure Exam for Teachers (LET) will be conducted on October 2, 2022 at PRC testing centers located at Metro Manila, Baguio, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Cauayan, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legaspi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Zamboanga, Bohol and Dumaguete and additional testing centers at Calapan, Oriental Mindoro; Puerto Princesa Palawan; Boac, Marinduque, Romblon; San Jose, Occidental Mindoro; Kidapawan; Bayambang, Pangasinan; Bacolod City, Thailand and Antique.
The Board of Professional Teachers is headed by Dr. Rosita L. Navarro, Chairman; Dr. Paz I. Lucido, Vice Chairman; Dr. Paraluman R. Giron and Dr. Nora M. Uy, Members.
List: LET Room Assignments October 2022
Examinees shall report before 5:30 in the morning on the said date because late comers will not be admitted as examination fees for late examinees will also be forfeited.
- LET Coverage: Licensure Exam for Teachers
- LET Reviewer (Unofficial): General Education (GenEd), Professional Education (ProfEd)
- How to Pass Licensure Exam? Tips from Board Passers
What to bring on the day of LET?
Here are the things to bring during the examination proper:
- Official Receipt of payment of application for examination
- One (1) piece Long Transparent White Plastic Envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- One (1) piece long size brown envelope
- Two (2) or more pencils (No. 2)
- Ball pens (black ink only)
- Health Forms (Pursuant to Joint Administrative Order No. 01 (s 2021)
- Negative RT-PCR Test Results (if applicable), or Certificate of Quarantine or copy of the Complete Vaccination Card for fully vaccinated examinees to be submitted to the proctor on the examination day.
- Fully Accomplished Forms/ Annex A & B – Download here…
What to wear on examination day?
Here are the specified dress codes from PRC:
- For male examinees, tucked-in white polo shirt with collar (without any seal, logo, or mark); decent pants or slacks
- For female examinees, tucked-in white blouse or shirt with collar (without any seal, logo, or mark); decent pants or slacks
- Examinees shall be well-groomed, with hair properly clipped and/or pony tailed.
What are not allowed during board exams?
- Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded information or formulas
- Calculators regardless of model or unit (except for examinees with Mathematics major)
- Apple, Samsung and other smart watches, cellular phones, ear plugs, transmitters, portable computers, Bluetooth and other electronic devices which may be used for communication purposes;
- Bags of any kind
On the use of calculator
Examinees for the secondary level with major in Mathematics are allowed to use calculators. However, the calculator must only include addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, trigonometric function, logarithm and xy functions.
One (1) calculator will be allowed inside the examination room per examinee which will also be thoroughly inspected by the examination personnel.
Board exams during the COVID-19 pandemic
The following precautionary health and safety guidelines shall be observed at all times during the conduct of the PRC licensure exams:
- Wearing of face mask and face shield. Examinees are also required to bring alcohol-based sanitizers.
- Examination personnel shall be provided with face mask, face shield and latex gloves.
- Observe physical distancing by maintaining 1-meter distance from one another.
- Body temperature will be checked using thermal scanner prior to entry at examination premises. Those with fever, colds or cough are not allowed to take the exams. Their payment will not be forfeited and can be used in the next licensure exam.
- Examinees are advised to bring their food as they will not be allowed to exit the examination room during break time and lunch time.
- Examinees shall sanitize before entering the examination room, after using the rest room and before distribution of test questionnaires.
PRC added that they will not be responsible of any lost personal belongings.
2022 Teachers Licensure Exam Schedule
Shown below is the schedule for 2022 LET/ Teachers board exams:
|September 26, 2021||1st Batch|
|January 30, 2022||2nd Batch|
|March 27, 2022||3rd Batch|
|June 26, 2022||4th Batch|
|October 2, 2022||2020 BSED and BEED Graduates or earlier|
Unit earners under old curriculum
- Program for 2022 LEPT from PRC.
For those who want to clarify something, PRC advised to email them through the Licensure Exam Division at below contacts:
To receive regular updates about October 2022 LET as well as other related announcements, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC official website, follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter or join the members discussions at our Facebook Group.
If you have comments/reactions about this article, feel free to share it at the comment section below.