MANILA, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) releases the list of room assignments for the January 2022 Medical Technologists (Medtech) board exams few weeks or days before the exams.
The January 2022 MedTech board exams will be conducted on January 15-16, 2022 at PRC testing centers located at Metro Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legaspi, Lucena, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga.
See Also: MedTech Board Exam Results January 2022
The Board of Medical Technology is headed by its Chairman, Dr. Marilyn A. Cabal-Barza and its members, Ms. Marilyn R. Atienza and Ms. Marian M. Tantingco.
Room Assignments for January 2022 Medtech Board Exam
Examinees are advised to verify the room assignments to the links below or through the notices and announcements to be posted at the PRC official website. Here is the room assignments for the January 2022MedTech licensure exams (links will be updated once available).
- National Capital Region (NCR)
- NCR – Added to the list, San Beda (St. Placid) Grp. 5
- NCR – Added to the list, San Beda (St. Placid) Grp. 6
- Cagayan de Oro
Examinees shall report before 5:30 in the morning on the said date because late comers will not be admitted as examination fees for late examinees will also be forfeited.
What to bring on the day of exams?
Here are the things to bring during the examination proper:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One (1) piece of metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two (2) or more pencils (NO. 2)
- Ball pens (black ink only)
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- Health Forms (Pursuant to Memorandum No. 68, series of 2020)
- Negative RT-PCR Test Results, if applicable, or Certificate of Quarantine (Pursuant to Memorandum No. 68, series of 2020)
What to wear on examination day?
Here are the specified dress codes from PRC:
- All examinees are required to wear their respective college uniform per Resolution No. 311 dated May 18, 1994.
What are not allowed during board exams?
- Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded information or formulas
- Calculators that can automatically carry out a sequence of operations under control of a stored program, much like a computer and/or with audio-visual features, and/or capable of external communication or internet connectivity fall under programmable calculators (Pursuant to Board Resolution No. 04 s. 2020;
- Apple, Samsung and other smart watches, cellular phones, ear plugs, transmitters, portable computers, Bluetooth and other electronic devices which may be used for communication purposes;
- Bags of any kind
Board exams during the COVID-19 pandemic
The following precautionary health and safety guidelines shall be observed at all times during the conduct of the PRC licensure exams:
- Wearing of face mask and face shield. Examinees are also required to bring alcohol-based sanitizers.
- Examination personnel shall be provided with face mask, face shield and latex gloves.
- Observe physical distancing by maintaining 1-meter distance from one another.
- Body temperature will be checked using thermal scanner prior to entry at examination premises. Those with fever, colds or cough are not allowed to take the exams. Their payment will not be forfeited and can be used in the next licensure exam.
- Examinees are advised to bring their food as they will not be allowed to exit the examination room during break time and lunch time.
- Examinees shall sanitize before entering the examination room, after using the rest room and before distribution of test questionnaires.
PRC added that they will not be responsible of any lost personal belongings.
2022 Medtech Licensure Exam Schedule
Shown below is the schedule of exams for the 2022 medical technology board exams:
|Date of Exam||Testing Locations||Start of Application||Deadline of Application|
|January 15-16, 2022||NCR, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legaspi, Lucena, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga||For approved examinees of August 2021 MedTech Board exams only||–|
|March 16-17, 2022||NCR, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legaspi, Lucena, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga||December 16, 2021||February 16, 2022|
|August 20-21, 2022||NCR, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legaspi, Lucena, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga||May 20, 2022||July 20, 2022|
- PRC Memorandum No. 68 series of 2020 issued on November 6, 2020 entitled “Updated standard guidelines on the strict health protocols to observe in the conduct of licensure examinations during the covid-19 pandemic.
- Program for Medical Technologist licensure exams for January 2022 from PRC
For those who want to clarify something, PRC advised to email them through the Licensure Exam Division at below contacts:
To receive regular updates about January 2022 MedTech board exam as well as other related announcements, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC official website, follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter or join the members discussions at our Facebook Group.
If you have comments/reactions about this article, feel free to share it at the comment section below.