MANILA, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Board of Medicine releases the room assignments for November 2020 Physician Licensure Exam (PLE) few days before the licensure exam.
The November 2020 PLE is scheduled to take place on November 10, 11, 15 and 16, 2020 at PRC testing centers in Manila/NCR, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga.
See Also: November 2020 Physician Licensure Exam (PLE) Results, List of Passers
PLE is one of the programs with average number of examinees being administered by PRC. In the last exam conducted on March 2020 and September 2020, 800 out of 1,424 (56.18%) examinees passed.
PLE EXAMINATION REMINDERS
As posted by PRC, examinees shall bring the following requirements on examination proper.
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- Two or more pencils (No. 2)
- Ball pens with BLACK ink only
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- Health Forms (Pursuant to Resolution No. 21 (s 2020)
- Negative RT-PCR Test Results, if applicable, or Certificate of Quarantine (Pursuant to Resolution No. 21 (s 2020)
PRC reminds examinees to report before 6:30 in the morning on the said date because late comers will not be admitted. Examination fees for late examinees will also be forfeited. Examinees are advised to verify the room assignments at the PRC official website, to the links below or through the notices and announcements to be posted at the PRC premises 2-3 days before the exams.
PLE ROOM ASSIGNMENTS
Below is the list of room assignments for the testing locations mentioned in the November 2020 Physician licensure exams, courtesy of PRC:
- Manila (added to the list)
- Cagayan de Oro
COVERAGE OF EXAMS
The November 2020 Medicine/ Physician licensure exams covered the following areas:
- Anatomy and Histology;
- Microbiology and Parasitology;
- Legal Medicine, Ethics and Medical Jurisprudence;
- Pharmacology and Therapeutics;
- Surgery and Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology and Rhinology;
- Obstetrics and Gynecology;
- Pediatrics and Nutrition;
- Preventive Medicine and Public Health
HEALTH STANDARDS FOR EXAMINEES AND EXAMINATION PERSONNEL
- Observe physical distancing of two (2) meters between examinees. Examinees shall be restricted to their assigned seat;
- Wear face mask (at least 3-ply surgical mask, preferably N95 mask) and face shield at all times;
- Bring 70% ethyl alcohol for hand disinfection;
- Wear latex gloves for exam personnel handling the test questionnaires.
Examinees shall adhere to the attire set by the Professional Regulation Commission. Examinees are required to wear their school uniform.
Take note of the following prohibitions during the exams.
- Books, notes, review materials and other printed materials containing coded information, data and formula;
- Calculators which are programmable or with embedded functions especially CASIO FX991ES and CASIO FX991ES Plus;
- Apple, Samsung and other smart watches, cellular phones, ear plugs, transmitters, portable computers, bluetooth and other electronic gadgets/devices which may be used for communication purposes;
- Bags of any kind are not allowed;
Likewise, PRC will not be responsible for any prohibited items which will be lost during the exams.
You may also want to view the PRC-COVID 19 precautions here.
For concerns, you may also reach them at below email addresses:
To receive regular updates about November 2020 PLE as well as other related announcements, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC official website, follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter or join the members discussions at our Facebook Group.
Cannot be opened po ung tuguegarao