MANILA, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Board of Pharmacy releases the list of room assignments for the April 2022 Pharmacist Licensure Exam few days before the exams.
The April 2022 Pharmacist board exams will be conducted on April 3-4, 2022 at fifteen (15) testing locations around the country including Metro Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legaspi, Lucena, Pampanga, Pagadian, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga.
The Board of Pharmacy is headed by its OIC, Mr. Anthony Aldrin C. Santiago, and its members, Dr. Mildred B. Oliveros and Ms. Adelina C. Royo.
Examinees are advised to verify the room assignments to the links below or through the notices and announcements to be posted at the PRC official website. Here is the list of room assignments for the April 2022 Pharmacists licensure exams.
- Metro Manila
- Cagayan de Oro
- Lucena (Added to the list)
Examinees shall report before 5:30 in the morning on the said date because late comers will not be admitted.
What to bring on the day of exams?
Here are the things to bring during the examination proper:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One (1) piece of metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two (2) or more pencils (NO. 2)
- Ball pens (black ink only)
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- Health Forms (Pursuant to Memorandum No. 68, series of 2020)
- Negative RT-PCR Test Results, if applicable, or Certificate of Quarantine (Pursuant to Memorandum No. 68, series of 2020)
What to wear on examination day?
Here are the specified dress codes from PRC:
- For male examinees, white polo shirt with collar (without any seal, logo, or mark); decent pants or slacks
- For female examinees, white blouse or shirt with collar (without any seal, logo, or mark); decent pants or slacks
Not allowed during exams
- Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded information or formulas
- Calculators which are programmable or with embedded functions especially CASIO FX991ES and CASIO FX-991ES plus
- Apple, Samsung and other smart watches, cellular phones, ear plugs, transmitters, portable computers, Bluetooth and other electronic devices which may be used for communication purposes
- Bags of any kind
Board exams during the COVID-19 pandemic
The following precautionary health and safety guidelines shall be observed at all times during the conduct of the PRC licensure exams:
- Wearing of face mask and face shield. Examinees are also required to bring alcohol-based sanitizers.
- Examination personnel shall be provided with face mask, face shield and latex gloves.
- Observe physical distancing by maintaining 1-meter distance from one another.
- Body temperature will be checked using thermal scanner prior to entry at examination premises. Those with fever, colds or cough are not allowed to take the exams. Their payment will not be forfeited and can be used in the next licensure exam.
- Examinees are advised to bring their food as they will not be allowed to exit the examination room during break time and lunch time.
- Examinees shall sanitize before entering the examination room, after using the rest room and before distribution of test questionnaires.
PRC added that they will not be responsible of any lost personal belongings.
2022 Pharmacist Licensure Exam Schedule
Shown below is the schedule of the 2022 Pharmacist licensure exams:
|Date of Exam||Testing Locations||Start of Application||Deadline of Application|
|April 3-4, 2022||NCR, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legaspi, Lucena, Pampanga, Pagadian, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga||January 3, 2022||March 3, 2022|
- Program for Pharmacist board exam for April 2022 from PRC
For those who want to clarify something, PRC advised to email them through the Licensure Exam Division at below contacts:
To receive regular updates about April 2022 Pharmacist Licensure exams as well as other related announcements, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC official website, follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter or join the members discussions at our Facebook Group.
If you have comments/reactions about this article, feel free to share it at the comment section below.