MANILA, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) releases the list of room assignments for the August 2021 Licensure Exam for Mining Engineers few weeks/days before the exams.
The August 2021 Mining Engineering licensure exams will be conducted on August 9-11, 2021 at PRC testing centers located at the National Capital Region (NCR), Baguio, Cebu and Davao.
The Board of Mining Engineering is headed by its Chairman, Cornelio Q. Casido and its members Rufino B. Bomasang and Augusto C. Villaluna.
Room Assignments for August 2021 Mining Engineering Board Exam
Examinees are advised to verify the room assignments to the links below or through the notices and announcements to be posted at the PRC official website. Here is the room assignments for the August 2021 Mining Engineer licensure exams (links will be updated once available).
Examinees shall report before 5:30 in the morning on the said date because late comers will not be admitted as examination fees for late examinees will also be forfeited.
What to bring on the day of exams?
Here are the things to bring during the examination proper:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One (1) piece of metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two (2) or more pencils (NO. 2)
- Ball pens (black ink only)
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- Basic/non-programmable calculator – only one is allowed inside the examination room as calculators shall be inspected.
- Health Forms (Pursuant to Memorandum No. 68, series of 2020)
- Negative RT-PCR Test Results, if applicable, or Certificate of Quarantine (Pursuant to Memorandum No. 68, series of 2020)
What to wear on examination day?
Here are the specified dress codes from PRC:
- For male examinees, tucked-in white polo shirt with collar (without any seal, logo or mark) and decent pants or slacks
- For female examinees, tucked-in white blouse or shirt with collar (without any seal, logo or mark) and decent pants, slacks or skirts; Pony-tailed long hair
What are not allowed during board exams?
- Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded information or formulas
- Programmable calculators
- Apple, Samsung and other smart watches, cellular phones, ear plugs, transmitters, portable computers, Bluetooth and other electronic devices which may be used for communication purposes;
- Bags of any kind
Board exams during the COVID-19 pandemic
The following precautionary health and safety guidelines shall be observed at all times during the conduct of the PRC licensure exams:
- Wearing of face mask and face shield. Examinees are also required to bring alcohol-based sanitizers.
- Examination personnel shall be provided with face mask, face shield and latex gloves.
- Observe physical distancing by maintaining 1-meter distance from one another.
- Body temperature will be checked using thermal scanner prior to entry at examination premises. Those with fever, colds or cough are not allowed to take the exams. Their payment will not be forfeited and can be used in the next licensure exam.
- Examinees are advised to bring their food as they will not be allowed to exit the examination room during break time and lunch time.
- Examinees shall sanitize before entering the examination room, after using the rest room and before distribution of test questionnaires.
PRC added that they will not be responsible of any lost personal belongings.
2021 Mining Engineering Licensure Exam Schedule
Shown below is the schedule of exams for the 2021 Mining Engineering board exams:
|Date of Exam||Testing Locations||Start of Application||Deadline of Application|
|August 9-11, 2021||NCR, Baguio, Cebu and Davao||April 12, 2021||June 14, 2021|
- PRC Memorandum No. 68 series of 2020 issued on November 6, 2020 entitled “Updated standard guidelines on the strict health protocols to observe in the conduct of licensure examinations during the covid-19 pandemic.
- Program for Mining Engineering licensure exams for August 2021 from PRC
For those who want to clarify something, PRC advised to email them through the Licensure Exam Division at below contacts:
To receive regular updates about August 2021 Mining Engineering board exam as well as other related announcements, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC official website, follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter or join the members discussions at our Facebook Group.
If you have comments/reactions about this article, feel free to share it at the comment section below.