MANILA, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Board of Radiologic Technology released the room assignments of the July 2016 RadTech (Radiologic Technology) and X-Ray Technologist two weeks before the exam.
The examination is scheduled to take place on July 4-5, 2016 at various PRC testing centers particularly in Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo and Tuguegarao.
As per PRC reminders, examinees shall bring the following requirements on examination proper. The Notice of Admission (NOA), Official Receipt, Pencils No. 1 or 2/ Black ink ballpen, metered stamped mailing envelope, long brown and plastic/transparent envelopes.
- List of Passers: July 2016 RadTech and X-Ray Tech Exam Results
- Top 10 Passers – Radiologic Technologist: July 2016 RadTech and X-Ray Tech Board Exam
- Top 10 Passers – X-Ray Technologist: July 2016 RadTech and X-Ray Tech Board Exam
- Top Performing Schools and Performance of Schools: July 2016 RadTech and X-Ray Tech Board Exam
- Verification of Ratings: July 2016 RadTech and X-Ray Tech Board Exam
PRC also reminds examinees to report before 6:30 in the morning on the said date because late comers will not be admitted, examination fees for late examinees will also be forfeited.
Examinees are also advised to verify their application number on the day of examination from room watchers/proctors assigned to the room.
Radiologic and X-Ray Technologist Board exams are among the programs with average number of examinees being administered by PRC. In July 2015 of the same exams, out of 3,043 RadTech takers, 1,325 passed while 53 X-Ray Tech examinees passed out of 210.
Examinees shall adhere to the attire set by the Professional Regulation Commission.
For male examinees, plain white polo shirt with collar without any seal, logo or marks partnered with decent pants or slacks. For female, plain white blouse or shirt with collar without any seal, logo or marks partnered with skirt or slacks.
Allowed and Not Allowed during Exams
The following items are prohibited to bring during examination. Books, notes and related review materials, programmable calculator, cellular phones or other related gadgets and any kind of bags.
Communication and borrowing anything with co examinees as well as leaving the examination room are strictly prohibited. Non compliance with the test instructions is a ground for examination cancellation.
Below are the room assignments for all testing locations in the June 2016 Environmental Planners licensure exam courtesy of PRC:
- Manila (Radiologic Technologists)
- Manila (Radiologic Technologists-REMOVAL)
- Manila (X-Ray Technologists)
- Baguio (Radiologic Technologists)
- Baguio (X-Ray Technologists)
- CDO (X-Ray and Radiologic Technologists)
- Cebu (X-Ray and Radiologic Technologists)
- Davao (Radiologic Technologists)
- Davao (X-Ray Technologists)
- Iloilo (Radiologic Technologists)
- Iloilo (X-Ray Technologists)
- Tuguegarao (X-Ray and Radiologic Technologists)
This page will be updated soon as room assignments for other testing centers are available. You may go back to this page for updated info.