The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) releases the list of room assignments for the July 2021 Nurse Licensure Exam (NLE) weeks before before the exams.
The July 2021 Nurse licensure exams are originally scheduled on May 30-31, 2021 but later re-scheduled to July 3-4, 2021 for Year 2021 first batch due to the COVID-19 pandemic resulting to several travel restrictions.
The Nursing board exams will be conducted at PRC testing centers located at the National Capital Region and all regional offices nationwide.
The Board of Nursing is headed by its Chairman, Glenda S. Arquiza, and its members, Carmelita C. Divinagracia, Gloria B. Arcos, Carfredda P. Dumlao, Florence C. Cawaon, Cora A. Añonuevo and Elizabeth C. Lagrito..
Room Assignments for July 2021 Nursing Board Exams
Examinees are advised to verify the room assignments to the links below or through the notices and announcements to be posted at the PRC official website.
- Manila (PWD)
- Cagayan de Oro
- Lucena (added to the list)
- Rosales, Pangasinan
Examinees shall report before 6:30 in the morning on the said date because late comers will not be admitted as examination fees for late examinees will also be forfeited.
What to bring on the day of NLE?
Here are the things to bring during the examination proper:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One (1) piece of metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two (2) or more pencils (NO. 2)
- Ball pens (black ink only)
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- Health Forms (Pursuant to Memorandum No. 68, series of 2020)
- Negative RT-PCR Test Results, if applicable, or Certificate of Quarantine (Pursuant to Memorandum No. 68, series of 2020)
What to wear on examination day?
Here are the specified dress codes from PRC:
- For male examinees, clinical uniform with white shoes and white socks but without nameplate, school insignia/logo and pin; or school uniform.
- For female examinees, clinical uniform with white shoes and white stockings but without nameplate, school insignia/logo and pin; or school uniform.
- For pregnant female, wear white clinical scrub suit.
What are not allowed during board exams?
- Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded information or formulas
- Programmable Calculators
- Apple, Samsung and other smart watches, cellular phones, ear plugs, transmitters, portable computers, Bluetooth and other electronic devices which may be used for communication purposes;
- Bags of any kind
Board exams during the COVID-19 pandemic
The following precautionary health and safety guidelines shall be observed at all times during the conduct of the PRC licensure exams:
- Wearing of face mask and face shield. Examinees are also required to bring alcohol-based sanitizers.
- Examination personnel shall be provided with face mask, face shield and latex gloves.
- Observe physical distancing by maintaining 1-meter distance from one another.
- Body temperature will be checked using thermal scanner prior to entry at examination premises. Those with fever, colds or cough are not allowed to take the exams. Their payment will not be forfeited and can be used in the next licensure exam.
- Examinees are advised to bring their food as they will not be allowed to exit the examination room during break time and lunch time.
- Examinees shall sanitize before entering the examination room, after using the rest room and before distribution of test questionnaires.
PRC added that they will not be responsible of any lost personal belongings.
2021 Nurse Licensure Exam Schedule
Shown below is the schedule for 2021 Nursing board exams including the opening and deadline of processing.
|Program||Old Schedule||New Schedule||Dates of Application|
|Nurse||May 30-31, 2021||July 3-4, 2021||*|
|Nurse||November 20-21, 2021||November 21-22, 2021||August 20, 2021 to October 20, 2021|
- PRC Memorandum No. 68 series of 2020 issued on November 6, 2020 entitled “Updated standard guidelines on the strict health protocols to observe in the conduct of licensure examinations during the covid-19 pandemic.
- Program for nurse licensure exams for 2021 from PRC
For those who want to clarify something, PRC advised to email them through the Licensure Exam Division at below contacts:
To receive fast and reliable updates regarding the nursing board exams room assignments for 2021, we advise our readers to bookmark this page or refer to the PRC official website.
If you have comments/reactions about this article, feel free to share it at the comment section below.