MANILA, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Board of Accountancy releases the list of room assignments for the May 2022 Certified Public Accountant Licensure Exam (CPALE) few days before the exams.
The May 2022 CPA licensure exams will be conducted on May 22-24, 2022 at PRC testing centers located in NCR, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legaspi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga.
The Board of Accountancy is headed by its Chairman, Noe G. Quiñanola, Vice-Chairman, Marko Romeo L. Fuentes and its members, Gloria T. Baysa, Samuel B. Padilla, Arlyn Juanita S. Villanueva, Thelma S. Ciudadano and Gervacio I. Piatorz.
Room Assignments for May 2022 CPA Board Exams
Examinees are advised to verify the room assignments to the links below or through the notices and announcements to be posted at the PRC official website.
Here is the list of room assignments for the May 2022 Certified Public Accountant licensure exams.
- Manila (Conditioned/Removals)
- Manila (PWD)
- Cagayan de Oro
Examinees shall report before 5:30 in the morning on the said date because late comers will not be admitted.
What to bring on the day of exams?
Here are the things to bring during the examination proper:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One (1) piece of metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two (2) or more pencils (NO. 2)
- Ball pens (black ink only)
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- Health Forms (Pursuant to Memorandum No. 68, series of 2020)
- Negative RT-PCR Test Results, if applicable, or Certificate of Quarantine or Certificate or copy of the Complete Vaccination Card for fully vaccinated examinees to the submitted to the proctor on the examination day.
What to wear on examination day?
Here are the specified dress codes from PRC:
- For male examinees, white polo shirt with collar (without any seal, logo, or mark); decent pants or slacks
- For female examinees, white blouse or shirt with collar (without any seal, logo, or mark); decent pants or slacks
Allowed and not allowed
- Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded information or formulas are not allowed.
- Only basic calculators are allowed. A basic calculator is one which only contains the keys for the basic functions (+, -, x and /). It may also have the memory keys (M+, M-, MR and MC). Calculators with TAX functions are also allowed.
- Apple, Samsung and other smart watches, cellular phones, ear plugs, transmitters, portable computers, Bluetooth and other electronic devices which may be used for communication purposes are prohibited.
- Bags of any kind are not allowed.
Board exams during the COVID-19 pandemic
The following precautionary health and safety guidelines shall be observed at all times during the conduct of the PRC licensure exams:
- Wearing of face mask and face shield. Examinees are also required to bring alcohol-based sanitizers.
- Examination personnel shall be provided with face mask, face shield and latex gloves.
- Observe physical distancing by maintaining 1-meter distance from one another.
- Body temperature will be checked using thermal scanner prior to entry at examination premises. Those with fever, colds or cough are not allowed to take the exams. Their payment will not be forfeited and can be used in the next licensure exam.
- Examinees are advised to bring their food as they will not be allowed to exit the examination room during break time and lunch time.
- Examinees shall sanitize before entering the examination room, after using the rest room and before distribution of test questionnaires.
PRC added that they will not be responsible of any lost personal belongings.
- Program for CPALE/ Accountancy board exam for May 2022 from PRC
For those who want to clarify something, PRC advised to email them through the Licensure Exam Division at below emails:
To receive regular updates about May 2022 Certified Public Accountant Licensure exam as well as other related announcements, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC official website, follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter or join the members discussions at our Facebook Group.
If you have comments/reactions about this article, feel free to share it at the comment section below.