MANILA, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) releases the date of the online oath-taking of new Architects.
As per PRC, the online oath-taking for new nurses will be headed by PRC Rosales, Pangasinan through Microsoft Teams at the following date and time.
|October 8, 2021
What to wear?
Inductees shall wear a formal or business attire and use a white backdrop (white physical or virtual background).
Examinees are also advised to set an appointment schedule via http://online.prc.gov.ph and select e-Oath as transaction.
The online appointment will close five (5) days before the online oath-taking.
Likewise, inductees shall print the “Oath of Professional” form which can be downloaded at PRC Online Services.
Step by Step application in Online Oath-taking
To apply, for the online oath-taking. Follow below procedures from PRC:
- Select transaction, then enter profession and Notice of Admission (NOA) application number.
- Click “PROCEED” and the page will redirect.
- Select preferred PRC regional office and click next. The system will automatically give you the earliest date set for oathtaking.
- After confirmation click “SUBMIT APPLICATION” to proceed.
- A confirmation message will pop up with the summary of your transaction.
- Click “CLICK TO GO BACK” to redirect to your EXISTING TRANSACTION.
- You can see your transaction details from your EXISTING TRANSACTION. Click “PRINT DOCUMENT” to print your oath form.
- Print your oath form.
Here’s the PRC Resolution No. 1255 series of 2020 or the document detailing the approval of the online oathtaking application system and authorizing the conduct of virtual or online special oath-taking during public health emergency.
Verification of Rating
The verification of ratings and test results for the architect licensure exams given by PRC Board of Architecture will be available online few working days after the posting of results.
Successful takers can refer to PRC official website and use the Verification Page to know their board examination passing rate.
As posted, a passer shall only provide the exam name, the date of examination, the application number, first name and last name and the birth-date.
For those who want to clarify something, PRC advised to email them through the Licensure Exam Division at below contacts:
To receive regular updates about ALE as well as other related announcements, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC official website, follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter or join the members discussions at our Facebook Group.
If you have comments/reactions about this article, feel free to share it at the comment section below.