MANILA, Philippines – The Civil Service Commission (CSC) released the School and Room Assignments for March 2020 Civil Service Exam – Pen and Paper Test (CSE-PPT).
The Online Notice of School Assignments (ONSA) is now available for Professional and Subprofessional Levels eligibility exams.
CIVIL SERVICE EXAM MARCH 2020 SCHOOL ASSIGNMENTS/ONSA
For those who are unable to view their school/ room assignments through ONSA, below are the detailed examinees guide and school assignments for the testing locations mentioned in the March 2020 CSE-PPT, courtesy of CSC Regional Offices:
Update March 10, 2020: Postponed – March 15, 2020 Civil Service Exam
- NCR – Metro Manila
- Telephone Nos.: (074) 443-5981 / (074) 442-0367 / (074) 443-0366
- Professional and Subprofessional Levels – http://bit.ly/2VbnpTA
- Telephone No.: (085) 342-6089, Mobile No.: +63918-513-4278
- Telephone Nos.: (064) 552-0512/ (064) 552-0327
- Region 1 – Ilocos Region
- Telephone Nos.: (072) 700-5639 / (072) 205-0081
- Western Pangasinan
- Subprofessional Level – http://bit.ly/LINGAYEN_SUBPROF
- Professional Level – http://bit.ly/LINGAYEN-PROF
- La Union
- Subprofessional Level – http://bit.ly/LAUNION-SUBPROF
- Professional Level – http://bit.ly/LAUNION-PROF
- Ilocos Sur
- Ilocos Norte
- Eastern Pangasinan
- Region 2 – Cagayan Valley
- Telephone Nos.: (078) 844-3605 / 844-5352
- Professional and Subprofessional Levels – http://bit.ly/2PPDjzc
- Region 3 – Central Luzon
- Region 4 – Southern Tagalog/ CALABARZON/ MIMAROPA
- Telephone Nos.: 927-1830 / 920-9987 / 927-1809
- Professional and Subprofessional Levels – http://bit.ly/37zWZx9
- Region 5 – Bicol Region
- Telephone Nos.: (052) 482-0314 / (052) 482-0699
- Professional Level and Subprofessional Levels – http://bit.ly/2SJBGUr
- Region 6 – Western Visayas
- Telephone Nos.: (033) 321-2668 to 69
- Professional and Subprofessional Levels – http://bit.ly/2VBpDvx
- Region 7 – Central Visayas
- Telephone Nos.: (032) 462-1083 / 414-7676 / 414-0769
- Region 8 – Eastern Visayas
- Telephone Nos.: (053) 323-2962/323-2857/323-2967
- Region 9 – Zamboanga Peninsula
- Telephone Nos.: (062) 955-1643 / 955-5946
- Region 10 – Northern Mindanao
- Telephone Nos.: (088) 858-7563 / (088) 858-2805 / (088) 855-0397
- Region 11 – Davao Region
- Telephone Nos.: (082) 299-1727 / 299-1724 / 299-1725 / 297-0910
- Region 12 – SOCCSKSARGEN
- Telephone Nos.: (064) 5521911 / (064) 552-1383 / (064) 552-1118 / Mobile # (0918) 4453636
You may also contact them via these contact numbers:
- CSC Public Assistance and Complaints Desk: (02) 951-2575 / 951-2576
- Contact Center ng Bayan: 1-6565 / 0908-8816565
- CSC Examination, Recruitment, and Placement Office: 951-2578; 931-8163
In the most recent CSE-PPT conducted by CSC on August 2019, 29,733 out of 255,788 (11.62%) combined examinees for Professional and Subprofessional levels successfully passed.
HOW TO USE ONSA?
Checking the room assignments through CSC’s Online Notice of School Assignments is fairly easy. Here are the steps.
- Go to the ONSA page from CSC.
- Enter the Last Name, First Name and Middle Initial. Put * if no Middle Initial.
- Put the E-mail address, Mobile Number and Date of Birth using the suggested formats.
- Select the region to take the CSE.
- Select the level whether Professional or Subprofessional.
- Press Submit and voila. You’re done!
- If problems persist, contact the Regional office for assistance.
2020 CIVIL SERVICE EXAM SCHEDULE
The CSE-PPT (Professional and Subprofessional levels) for the year 2020 is scheduled on March 15, 2020 and August 9, 2020 in NCR, CAR, CARAGA, ARMM as well as all Regional testing centers nationwide.
CSE-PPT aims to establish a Register of Eligibles (RoE) from which certification and appointment to first and second level positions in the civil service.
See the details: March 2020 Civil Service Exam Schedule
This is with exception to those involving practice of profession and/or covered by special laws, provided the eligibles meet the qualifications and other requirements of the positions.
Additionally, passers of Bar and Board exams may opt not to take the Civil Service Exam as they are already considered exempted pursuant to Republic Act 1080.
March 2020 CSE-PPT examinees will receive their school/room assignments through the ONSA which is accessible at CSC official website.
Should the examinee can’t access the room assignment, he/she can directly verify with the concerned CSC Regional or Field Office.
The contact numbers are available above.
Examinees shall bring the following requirements on examination proper. Valid Identification Card – preferable same ID presented during filing of exams, if no valid ID, bring original PSA-issued birth certificate; Notice of School Assignment generated thru ONSA, Application Receipt (if applicable); black ball-pen, water or non-alcoholic beverage placed in transparent container.
In preparation for the upcoming exam, examinees can visit the assigned school/testing venue before the examination day to be familiar with the location.
On the exam proper, CSC reminds examinees to report earlier at the testing venue. Testing centers will be open starting 6:00 A.M.
MARCH 2020 CSE-PPT ADDITIONAL REMINDERS
Examinees must take note of the succeeding additional reminders from CSC.
Gates of testing venues will close at 7:30 A.M. Likewise, late comers will not be admitted.
Cellular phones or similar gadgets, calculators, wristwatches, books and other forms of printed materials are not allowed inside the examination premises.
Examinees shall adhere to the attire set by the Civil Service Commission. Proper attire shall be worn on the day of exams.
Similarly, wearing of slippers, short pants, sleeveless shirt and blouse, or similar clothes are not allowed.
To receive regular updates about March 2020 Civil Service Exam as well as other related announcements, you may refer to CSC official website or follow us at our social media accounts via Facebook and Twitter.