Manila, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced
postponed the board exams on September 2020 and re-scheduled in the year 2021,
amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Postponed: August 2020 PRC Board Exams
- Postponed: July 2020 PRC Board Exams
- Postponed: PRC Board Exams for March 2020 and April 2020
- Postponed: LET March 2020, When is the new date of exams?
- Postponed: MedTech Board Exam March 2020, When is the New Date of
- Postponed: NAPOLCOM Exams April 2020, When is the new date of exams?
To quote from their announcement,
circumstances because of extended community quarantines, and to ensure the
health and safety of the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) examinees,
Professional Regulatory Boards (PRBs) and examination personnel, the conduct
of the following scheduled September 2020 licensure examinations is hereby
- Licensure Examination for Foresters (September 1 – 2, 2020)
- Licensure Examination for Registered Electrical Engineers (September 4 –
- Licensure Examination for Registered Master Electricians (September 6,
- Librarians Licensure Examination (September 8 – 9, 2020)
- Licensure Examination for Respiratory Therapists (September 15 – 16,
- Licensure Examination for Professional Teachers (September 27, 2020)
- Agricultural and Biosystems Engineeers Licensure Examination (September
29 – 30, 2020)
“The new/exact re-scheduled dates in 2021 for above-mentioned board exams will
be posted at PRC official website and at its social media accounts.”
To receive fast and reliable news and announcements regarding the status of
PRC board exams for September, we advise our readers to visit PRC official
website or follow us at our social media accounts via Facebook and Twitter.