MANILA, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) and the Board of Psychology is expected to release the August 2019 Special Professional Licensure Exam (SPLE) for Psychologist result (Middle East) in 1-2 months after the exams (September-October 2019). Along with the official result are the list of passers, topnotchers (top 10), top performing schools and related announcements.
The August 2019 SPLE in Middle East were conducted by PRC Board of Psychology headed by its Chairman, Ms. Miriam P. Cue and its members, Ms. Alexa P. Abrenica and Ms. Imelda Virginia G. Villar on August 12, 13 & 14, 2019 at PRC testing centers in Abu-Dhabi, United Arab Emirates; Al Ahmadi, Kuwait; Al-Khobar, KSA; Doha, Qatar; Jeddah, KSA; Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain and Riyadh, KSA.
Roll of Successful Examinees in the
PSYCHOLOGIST LICENSURE EXAMINATION (SPLE)
Held on AUGUST 12, 2019 & FF. Days
Released on SEPTEMBER-OCTOBER 2019
Seq. No. Name
[To be updated as soon as PRC releases official results…]
TOPNOTCHERS (TOP 10)/ PERFORMANCE OF SCHOOLS
At this section is the list of topnotchers/ top 10 examinees for August 2019 SPLE for Psychologists. Likewise, the top performing schools (if applicable) and performance summary of colleges and universities will be also be itemized as soon as the results are out.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Board Exam Result: August 2019 SPLE
- Chemical Engineer (ChemEng) Board Exam Result: August 2019 SPLE
- Civil Engineer (CE) Board Exam Result: August 2019 SPLE
- Dentistry Board Exam Result: August 2019 SPLE Middle East
- Electronics Engineer (ECE) & Electronics Technician (ECT) Board Exams Results: August 2019 SPLE
- Environmental Planner Board Exam Result: August 2019 SPLE
- Geodetic Engineer Board Exam Result: August 2019 SPLE
- Mechanical Engineer (ME) and Certified Plant Mechanic (CPM) Board Exams Results: August 2019 SPLE
- Master Plumber Board Exam Result: August 2019 SPLE
- Midwifery Board Exam Result: August 2019 SPLE
- Nursing (NLE) Board Exam Result: August 2019 SPLE
- Teachers (LET) Board Exam Result: August 2019 SPLE
- Physical Therapy (PT) Board Exam Result: August 2019 SPLE
- Psychometrician Board Exam Result: August 2019 SPLE
- Registered Electrical Engineer (REE) & Registered Master Electrician (RME) Board Exams Results: August 2019 SPLE
- Radiologic Technology (RadTech) & X-Ray Tech Board Exam Result: August 2019 SPLE
- Respiratory Therapist Board Exam Result: August 2019 SPLE
- Veterinary Medicine/ Veterinarian Board Exam Result: August 2019 SPLE
REGISTRATION DATE & REQUIREMENTS
The schedule of online appointment for issuance of Professional ID and Certificate of Registration will be announced by PRC. Initial registrants are advised to register online via http://online.prc.gov.ph/, an online application and registration portal of PRC.
Here are the registration requirements:
- Notice of Admission (NOA) – for identification purposes
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Passport-sized ID Photos in white background and with complete name tag (2 pieces)
- Documentary Stamps (2 sets)
- Short Brown Envelope (1 piece)
PRC added that successful examinees shall personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The target release of the August 2019 SPLE for Psychology result is not disclosed at the PRC Resolution No. 1127 series of 2018 entitled “Schedule of Licensure Examination for Year 2019”.
However, results of previous SPLEs were released in 1-2 months after the exams. We advise examinees to tune in from September to October 2019. It may also be released earlier or later without prior notice. We advice to keep tuning in for updates.
The August 2019 SPLE for Psychologists covered the following areas:
- Advanced Theories of Personality
- Psychological Counseling and Psychotherapy
- Advanced Psychological Assessment
- Advanced Abnormal Psychology
To receive up-to-date news about August 2019 SPLE for Psychology, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC official website or follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter.