The full results and top 10 passers in the July 2019 Optometrist board exams will be available at this website as soon as PRC officially releases the results four (4) working days after the exams.
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) recognizes the top 10 examinees having the highest examination ratings in any of its administered licensure exam.
Shown below is the complete list of July 2019 Optometrist board exams topnotchers including the school they’re from as well as their rating. The list is courtesy of PRC.
JULY 2019 OPTOMETRIST BOARD EXAM RESULTS SUMMARY
- List of Passers: Optometrist Board Exam Results July 2019
- Top Performing Schools and Performance of Schools: July 2019 Optometrist Board Exam Results
TOP 10 PASSERS: JULY 2019 OPTOMETRY BOARD EXAM TOPNOTCHERS
|1||GRETHA MANGAHAS PABUSTAN||CENTRO ESCOLAR UNIVERSITY- MANILA||89.29|
|2||RYAN BENZON SENG CALIGNER||DAVAO DOCTORS COLLEGE, INC.||88.16|
|3||RAE CASSANDRA ORTONIO VILORIA||CENTRO ESCOLAR UNIVERSITY- MANILA||87.94|
|4||SHAYNE ALLYSSA OÑATE PELINGON||SOUTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY||87.90|
|5||CELINA FAYE BACULI VALCONCHA||MANILA CENTRAL UNIVERSITY- CALOOCAN CITY||87.68|
|6||JARDINE NICOLE CLARES TAN||CENTRO ESCOLAR UNIVERSITY- MANILA||87.63|
|7||MC OLIVER AREVALO DORADO||CENTRO ESCOLAR UNIVERSITY- MANILA||87.43|
|8||RIVIANNE JAMILI TUYCO||DAVAO DOCTORS COLLEGE, INC.||87.39|
|9||RIC II ALCOSEBA LIM||CENTRO ESCOLAR UNIVERSITY- MANILA||87.18|
|10||ISRAEL ATAS MARTINEZ||CEBU DOCTORS UNIVERSITY||87.01|
RELEASE OF RESULTS
As mentioned in the main page of this article, official results of Optometrist board exams July 2019 will be published on July 22, 2019 (Monday).
Meanwhile, the specified release date is not final as PRC may also release the list of passers earlier or later than the target date without prior notice.
The five days board exam for Optometrist (written) covered the following topics:
- Ocular Pharmacology 10%;
- Ocular/Visual Biology 10%;
- Primary Care and Refraction 15%;
- Practical, Theoretical and Opthalmic Dispensing including Contact Lenses 15%;
- Ocular Diseases and Ocular Emergencies 10%;
- Jurisprudence, Ethics and Practice Management 10%;
- Physiological Optics, Binocular Vision and Perception 15%;
- Clinical Optometry and Specialty Areas in Optometry 15%.
PRCboard.com is one of the trusted websites that provides timely and reliable information in any board examination conducted by PRC and other related government agencies. For verification, we recommend to refer to PRC official website.