The ‘August 2017 Civil Service Exam – Pen & Paper Test (CSE-PPT) exam results’, conducted by the Civil Service Commission (CSC) are released within forty one (41) days after the day of eligibility examinations. Aside from the official list of passers, top 10 examinees both for professional and subprofessional levels are also posted.
Below is the list of top examinees for professional level courtesy of CSC.
SEE ALSO: AUGUST 2017 CSE-PPT RESULTS SUMMARY
- Professional Level: List of Passers (NCR | CAR | CARAGA | ARMM | Region 1 | Region 2 | Region 3 | Region 4 | Region 5 | Region 6 | Region 7 | Region 8 | Region 9 | Region 10 | Region 11 | Region 12)
- SubProfessional Level: List of Passers (NCR | CAR | CARAGA | ARMM | Region 1 | Region 2 | Region 3 | Region 4 | Region 5 | Region 6 | Region 7 | Region 8 | Region 9 | Region 10 | Region 11 | Region 12)
- Top 10 Passers SubProfessional: August 2017 Civil Service Exam Pen and Paper Test (CSC-PPT) Results
- Verification of Rating OCSERGS: August 2017 Civil Service Exam
- Main Page: August 2017 Civil Service Exam Results
TOP 10 PASSERS PROFESSIONAL: AUGUST 2017 CIVIL SERVICE EXAM CSE-PPT TOPNOTCHERS
|1||Adrian Callangan||Region II (Cagayan Valley)||90.87|
|2||Merynel Gratuito||Bicol Region||90.27|
|3||Carlos Rafael Andres||Southern Tagalog||90.18|
|4||Marlon Marvilla||Central Luzon||89.97|
|5||Melvin Alas-as||Southern Tagalog||89.88|
|6||Orpah Leah De Guzman||National Capital Region (NCR)||89.77|
|7||Marc Karlo Sales||Southern Tagalog||89.48|
|8||Florette Hanh Albis||National Capital Region (NCR)||89.47|
|9||Denmirson Vivo||National Capital Region (NCR)||89.41|
|10||Justin Callo||Zamboanga Peninsula||89.38|
While most examinees are asking about the possible release date, as mentioned in the main page of this article, it will be out by September 16, 2017 or within forty-one (41) days after the day of exams.
Meanwhile, the above-mentioned date is just target/ estimated timeline, results may be released earlier or later without prior notice.
PRCboard.com is among the trusted websites when it comes to providing timely and reliable information in any eligibility examination conducted by CSC. For fast updates, you may visit CSC official website or follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter.