The ‘March 2017 Civil Service Exam – Pen & Paper Test (CSE-PPT) exam results’, conducted by the Civil Service Commission (CSC) are released forty one (41) days after the last day of board examination. Aside from the official list of passers, top 10 examinees both for professional and subprofessional levels are also posted.
Below is the list of top examinees for professional level courtesy of CSC.
SEE ALSO: MARCH 2017 CSE-PPT RESULTS SUMMARY
- Professional Level: List of Passers (NCR | CAR | CARAGA | ARMM | Region 1 | Region 2 | Region 3 | Region 4 | Region 5 | Region 6 | Region 7 | Region 8 | Region 9 | Region 10 | Region 11 | Region 12)
- SubProfessional Level: List of Passers (NCR | CAR | CARAGA | ARMM | Region 1 | Region 2 | Region 3 | Region 4 | Region 5 | Region 6 | Region 7 | Region 8 | Region 9 | Region 10 | Region 11 | Region 12)
- Top 10 Passers SubProfessional: March 2017 Civil Service Exam Pen and Paper Test (CSC-PPT) Results
- Verification of Rating OCSERGS: March 2017 Civil Service Exam
- Main Page: March 12, 2017 Civil Service Exam – Pen & Paper Test (CSE-PPT) Results
TOP 10 PASSERS PROFESSIONAL: MARCH 2017 CIVIL SERVICE EXAM CSE-PPT TOPNOTCHERS
|1||Michael Louie D. Lim||Northern Mindanao||92.45%|
|2||Arvin Lawrence N. Quiñones||NCR||91.17%|
|3||Mark Anthony B. Cristobal||Southern Tagalog||91.13%|
|4||Al-Sinbad G. Bercasio||Bicol Region||90.92%|
|5||Mark Oliver Ian C. Delos Reyes||NCR||90.90%|
|6||Jan Joseff B. Genduso||NCR||90.89%|
|7||Marc Kevin C. Liwag||NCR||90.68%|
|8||Jan Steven E. Reyes||NCR||90.48%|
|9||Jenny P. Manalastas||Central Luzon||90.40%|
|10||Nina Edissa C. Sabio||NCR||90.35%|
|10||Paolo Jay S. Capio||NCR||90.35%|
While most examinees are asking about the possible release date, as mentioned in the main page of this article, it will be out by April 21, 2017 or forty-one (41) days after the last day of exams.
Meanwhile, the above-mentioned date is just target/ estimated timeline, results may be released earlier or later without prior notice.
PRCboard.com is among the trusted websites when it comes to providing timely and reliable information in any eligibility examination conducted by CSC. For fast updates, you may visit CSC official website or follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter.