The full results and top 10 passers in the Civil Service Exam (CSE) Professional Level for March 2019 are available at this website as CSC officially released the results 64 days after the administration of exams.
The Civil Service Commission (CSC) recognizes the top 10 examinees having the highest examination ratings in the administered eligibility exams.
Shown below is the complete list of March 2019 Civil Service Exam topnotchers for Professional level including the Region they’re from as well as their rating. The list is courtesy of CSC.
CIVIL SERVICE EXAM RESULTS SUMMARY
- Professional Level March 2019 CSE List of Passers: (NCR | CAR | CARAGA | ARMM | Region 1 | Region 2 | Region 3 | Region 4 | Region 5 | Region 6 | Region 7 | Region 8 | Region 9 | Region 10 | Region 11 | Region 12)
- Subprofessional Level March 2019 CSE List of Passers: (NCR | CAR | CARAGA | ARMM | Region 1 | Region 2 | Region 3 | Region 4 | Region 5 | Region 6 | Region 7 | Region 8 | Region 9 | Region 10 | Region 11 | Region 12)
- Top 10 Passers Subprofessional: March 2019 CSE Topnotchers
- OCSERGS/ Verification of Rating: March 2019 Civil Service Exam
- Main Page: March 2019 Civil Service Exam Results Professional and Subprofessional
TOP 9 PASSERS, PROFESSIONAL LEVEL: MARCH 2019 CIVIL SERVICE EXAM TOPNOTCHERS
|1||Donna Rizalyn Leus||Southern Tagalog||87.03|
|3||Glaiza Escamos||Western Visayas||86.89|
|4||Jonathan Kim Torio||NCR||86.84|
|5||Jeremy Alan Hilado||NCR||86.82|
|6||Hillary Diane Andales||Eastern Visayas||86.71|
|7||Jenne Reizel Tadeo||CAR||86.68|
|8||Mary Elizabeth Christina Chua||Western Visayas||86.64|
RELEASE OF RESULTS
As mentioned in the main page of this article, official results of Civil Service Exam March 2019 will be published on or before May 16, 2019 (Thursday).
Meanwhile, the specified release date is not final as CSC may also release the list of passers earlier or later than the target date without prior notice.
PRCboard.com is one of the trusted websites that provides timely and reliable information in any board and eligibility examinations conducted by CSC, PRC and other related government agencies. For verification, we recommend to refer to CSC official website.