MANILA, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced the transfer of examination venue of the August 2021 Board Exams from PRC Davao to PRC Koronadal. This is after PRC Davao cancelled all scheduled licensure exams this August.
Those who are interested to take the exam may send their request for transfer at PRC Davao via this email address: [email protected].
Meanwhile, those who will not transfer may take the next schedule of respective licensure exams without forfeiture of examination fees.
Here are the affected exams:
- Licensure Examination for Veterinarians (August 4 – 6, 2021)
- Mining Engineers Licensure Examination (August 9 – 11, 2021)
- Licensure Examination for Mechanical Engineers and Certified Plant Mechanics (August 15 – 16, 2021)
- Medical Technologists Licensure Examination (August 21 – 22, 2021)
- Social Workers Licensure Examination (August 24 – 26, 2021)
- Licensure Examination for Architects (August 27 & 29, 2021)
Year 2021 to 2022 LET Schedule of the postponed Teachers Board Exam, 4 Batches
ROOM ASSIGNMENTS: August 2021 Mechanical Engineering Board Licensure Exams
ROOM ASSIGNMENTS: August 2021 Veterinarian Board Licensure Exams
ROOM ASSIGNMENTS: August 2021 Medtech Board Licensure Exams
ROOM ASSIGNMENTS: August 2021 Social Worker Board Licensure Exams
ROOM ASSIGNMENTS: August 2021 Architecture Board Licensure Exams
Source: PRC (This table will be immediately updated should there be further changes on board exams postponement/cancellations.)
For further queries and concerns, PRC advised to email PRC Davao at below contact:
To receive regular updates about August 2021 board exams as well as other related announcements, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC official website, follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter or join the members discussions at our Facebook Group.
If you have comments/reactions about this article, feel free to share it at the comment section below.