MANILA, Philippines – The verification of ratings and test results for the February 2018 Mechanical Engineer ME and Certified Plant Mechanic CPM licensure exams given by PRC Board of Mechanical Engineering will be available online few working days after the posting of results.
Successful takers can refer to PRC official website and use the Verification Page to know their board examination passing rate. As posted, a passer shall only provide the exam name, the date of examination, the application number, first name and last name and the birth-date.
If there is a suffix in the name, e.g. “Jr”, this has to be added also in the first name (example: ‘Juan Jr’) to avoid ‘no matching error’ message.
FEBRUARY 2018 ME BOARD EXAM RESULTS SUMMARY
- List of Passers: February 2018 Mechanical Engineer Board Exam Results
- List of Passers: February 2018 Certified Plant Mechanic Board Exam Results
- Top 10 Passers: February 2018 Mechanical Engineer (ME) Board Exam Topnotchers
- Top 10 Passers: February 2018 Certified Plant Mechanic (CPM) Board Exam Topnotchers
- Top Performing Schools and Performance of Schools: February 2018 ME & CPM Board Exam Results
Passers of February 2018 Mechanical Engineering board exams are advised that the Professional Regulation Commission has fully utilized the online registration for issuance of Professional Identification Card and Certificate of Registration in Manila. The date of registration are provided in the main page together with official results.
Meanwhile, detailed step by step procedures on initial registration for board passers are itemized here.
OATH TAKING SCHEDULE
As posted, the date and venue of the ceremonies come few weeks after the release of board exam.
To keep updated on related news and announcements about February 2018 Mechanical Engineer and Certified Plant Mechanic Licensure Exams, we advise our readers to visit PRC official website or follow us at our social media accounts via Facebook and Twitter.