The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces November 2022 Pharmacist Licensure Exam (PhLE) results three (3) working days after the administration of exams. Below is the guide on the rating verification, Registration of passers, and the oath-taking schedule and venue of the successful examinees.
The November 2022 Pharmacy board exam was conducted on November 9-10, 2022 at testing centers in the National Capital Region, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legaspi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga.
The Board of Pharmacy is headed by its Chairman, Dr. Adelina C. Royo, and its members, Dr. Mildred B. Oliveros and Mr. Anthony Aldrin C. Santiago.
PHLE November 2022 Related Results
- List of Passers: Pharmacist Licensure Exam Result November 2022
- A-G List of Passers: PHLE Result November 2022
- H-Q List of Passers: PHLE Result November 2022
- R-Z List of Passers: PHLE Result November 2022
- Top 10: Pharmacist Board Exam Results November 2022
- Top Performing Schools/ Performance of Schools: Pharmacist Licensure Exam Results November 2022
Verification of Rating
The verification of ratings and test results for the licensure exam for pharmacists given by the PRC Board of Pharmacy will be available online a few days after posting results.
Successful takers can refer to PRC official website and use the Verification Page to know their board examination passing rate.
As posted, a passer shall only provide the exam name, the date of examination, the application number, first name, last name, and the birthdate.
The schedule of online appointments for issuance of Professional ID and Certificate of Registration for the new Pharmacists will be held on the following dates:
- To be announced…
Initial registrants are advised to register online via PRC official website via https://online.prc.gov.ph/ and follow the steps in online registration. Here are the registration requirements:
- Notice of Admission/NOA (for identification purposes only)
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Two (2) pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- Two (2) sets of documentary stamp
- One (1) piece short brown envelope
PRC added that successful examinees shall personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
Stand by here. PRC will announce the venues of face-to-face oath-taking for the newly registered Pharmacists.
For those who want to clarify something, PRC advised to email them through the Licensure Exam Division at below contacts:
To receive fast and reliable news and announcements regarding the Pharmacist board exams for 2022, we advise our readers to visit PRC official website.
If you have comments/reactions about this article, feel free to share it at the comment section below.