MANILA, Philippines – The verification of ratings and test results for the September 2017 LET or Licensure Exam for Teachers given by PRC Board of Professional Teachers will be available online few working days after the posting of results.
Successful takers can refer to PRC official website and use the Verification Page to know their board examination passing rate. As posted, a passer shall only provide the exam name, the date of examination, the application number, first name and last name and the birth-date.
If there is a suffix in the name, e.g. “Jr”, this has to be added also in the first name (example: ‘Juan Jr’) to avoid ‘no matching error’ message.
SEPTEMBER 2017 LET RESULTS SUMMARY
- Elementary: List of Passers (A-C | D-F | G-I | J-L | M-O | P-R | S-U | V-X | Y-Z)
- Secondary: List of Passers (A-C | D-F | G-I | J-L | M-O | P-R | S-U | V-X | Y-Z)
- Top 10 Passers: September 2017 LET Teachers Elementary Level Topnotchers
- Top 10 Passers: September 2017 LET Teachers Secondary Level Topnotchers
- Top Performing Schools, Performance of Schools: September 2017 LET Teachers Board Exam
- Main Page: September 2017 LET Results (Elementary and Secondary Levels)
Passers of September 2017 LET are advised that the Professional Regulation Commission has fully utilized the online registration for issuance of Professional Identification Card and Certificate of Registration in Manila. The date of registration are provided in the main page together with official results.
Meanwhile, detailed step by step procedures on initial registration for board passers are itemized here.
OATH TAKING SCHEDULE
As posted, the date and venue of the ceremonies come few weeks after the release of board exam.
Update: PRC announced that the Oath Taking Ceremony of LET Passers will be held on December 30, 2017 (Saturday) at Cuneta Astrodome, Pasay City and will be administered by the Professional Regulatory Board of Professional Teachers.
To keep updated on related news and announcements about LET/Teachers licensure exam, we advise our readers to visit PRC official website or follow us at our social media accounts via Facebook and Twitter.