MANILA, Philippines – The verification of ratings and test results for the April 2018 Registered Electrical Engineer (REE) and Registered Master Electrician (RME) licensure exams given by PRC Board of Electrical Engineering will be available online few working days after the posting of results.
Successful takers can refer to PRC official website and use the Verification Page to know their board examination passing rate. As posted, a passer shall only provide the exam name, the date of examination, the application number, first name and last name and the birth-date.
If there is a suffix in the name, e.g. “Jr”, this has to be added also in the first name (example: ‘Juan Jr’) to avoid ‘no matching error’ message.
APRIL 2018 ELECTRICAL ENGINEER REE RME RESULTS SUMMARY
- LIST OF PASSERS: Registered Electrical Engineer (REE) | Registered Master Electrician (RME)
- TOP 10 PASSERS: Registered Electrical Engineer (REE) | Registered Master Electrician (RME)
- Top Performing Schools and Performance of Schools: April 2018 Electrical Engineer Board Exam Results
- April 2018 Technical Evaluation for Upgrading as Professional Electrical Engineers Result
- Main Page: April 2018 Electrical Engineer EE Board Exams Results
Passers of April 2018 REE & RME board exams are advised that the Professional Regulation Commission has fully utilized the online registration for issuance of Professional Identification Card and Certificate of Registration in Manila. The date of registration are provided in the main page together with official results.
Initial Registration for PRC Regional Offices, Central Office, PRC-PICC and Overseas registrants can register via LERIS or Licensure Examination and Registration System which can be accessed here…
OATH TAKING SCHEDULE
As posted, the date and venue of the ceremonies come few weeks after the release of board exam.
To keep updated on related news and announcements about April 2018 REE & RME board exam results, we advise our readers to visit PRC official website or follow us at our social media accounts via Facebook and Twitter.