MANILA, Philippines – Malacañang Palace through Proclamation Nos. 545 to 552 series of 2018 declared August 10, 14, 15, 16, 17, 20 & 30 , 2018 as special non-working days at selected areas due to celebrations of various important events.
Regular holidays have also been declared on August 21 & 27, 2018 nationwide.
Special non-working and regular holidays are specifically declared on the following dates for the celebration of respective occasions. Likewise, classes and work cancellations shall be observed.
- Proclamation No. 552 – Special non-working day in the Municipality of Isulan, Sultan Kudarat on Thursday, August 30, 2018 for the celebration of 61st Founding Anniversary/ 7th “Hamungaya Festival”
- Proclamation No. 551 – Special non-working day in the Davao City on Friday, August 17, 2018 and Monday, August 20, 2018 for the celebration of “Kadayawan Festival”
- Proclamation No. 550 – Special non-working day in the Tuguegarao City on Thursday, August 16, 2018 for the celebration of Pavvurulun “Afi” Festival
- Proclamation No. 549 – Special non-working day in the Province of Bulacan on Wednesday, August 15, 2018 for the celebration of its Founding Anniversary
- Proclamation No. 548 – Special non-working day in the Municipality of Sto. Tomas, Davao del Norte on Tuesday, August 14, 2018 for the celebration of Araw ng Sto. Tomas
- Proclamation No. 545 – Special non-working day in the Municipality of Gumaca, Quezon on Friday, August 10, 2018 for the celebration of Lorenzo Tañada, Sr. Day
- Special Non Working day in the country on Tuesday, August 21, 2018, for the celebration of Ninoy Aquino Day.
- Proclamation No. 556 – Regular Holiday in the country on Tuesday, August 21, 2018 for the celebration of Eid’l Adha or Feast of Sacrifice (Date to confirm)
- Regular Holiday in the country on Monday, August 27, 2018 for the celebration of National Heroes Day
Palace said that it is but fitting and proper that the people from above-mentioned cities be given full opportunity to celebrate and participate in the occasions with appropriate ceremonies.
Here is the matrix of special non-working days mentioned above courtesy of Malacañang:
|Thursday, August 30, 2018||552||Special Non-Working||Municipality of Isulan, Sultan Kudarat||61st Founding Anniversary/ 7th Hamungaya Festival|
|Friday, August 17, 2018||551||Special Non-Working||Davao City||Kadayawan Festival|
|Monday, August 20, 2018||551||Special Non-Working||Davao City||Kadayawan Festival|
|Thursday, August 16, 2018||550||Special Non-Working||Tuguegarao City||Pavvurulun “Afi” Festival|
|Wednesday, August 15, 2018||549||Special Non-Working||Province of Bulacan||Founding Anniversary|
|Tuesday, August 14, 2018||548||Special Non-Working||Municipality of Sto. Tomas, Davao del Norte||Araw ng Sto. Tomas|
|Friday, August 10, 2018||545||Special Non-Working||Municipality of Gumaca, Quezon||Lorenzo Tañada, Sr. Day|
|Tuesday, August 21, 2018||556||Regular Holiday||Nationwide||Eid’l Adha|
|Tuesday, August 21, 2018||Special Non-Working||Nationwide||Ninoy Aquino Day|
|Monday, August 27, 2018||Regular Holiday||Nationwide||National Heroes Day|
The above-itemized proclamations are courtesy of gov.ph Official Gazette. For further updates, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC official website, follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter or join the members discussions at our Facebook Group.