MANILA, Philippines – The November 2017 Nursing NLE board exam results including the full list of passers, top 10 examinees, top performing schools, performance summary of schools, among other related announcements are available at this website as PRC releases the results online eleven (11) working days after the last day of board examination.
As announced, 5,875 out of 12,869 examinees successfully passed the exams.
The Nursing Licensure Exams (NLE) are administered by PRC Board of Nursing (BoN) headed by its Chairman, Glenda S. Arquiza, and its members, Carmelita C. Divinagracia, Gloria B. Arcos, Carfredda P. Dumlao, Florence C. Cawaon and Cora A. Añonuevo on November 25-26, 2017 at PRC testing centers in Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga.
NOVEMBER 2017 NURSING NLE BOARD EXAM RESULTS SUMMARY
- LIST OF PASSERS: A-H | I-Q | R-Z
- Top 10 Passers: November 2017 Nursing NLE Board Exam Topnotchers
- Top Performing Schools and Performance of Schools: November 2017 Nursing Board Exam Results
- Verification of Rating: November 2017 Nursing NLE Board Exam Results
According to the Commission’s Resolution No. 2016-1019 series of 2016 entitled “Schedule of Licensure Examination for Year 2017”, the target release date of November 2017 Nursing board exam result will be in fifteen (15) working days after the last day of board examinations or by December 15, 2017 (Friday). However, results may also be released earlier or later without prior notice. On the same exams conducted by PRC on June 2017, results were out after eight (8) working days, on November 2016, results were released after twelve (12) working days. On June 2016, results were out after nine (9) working days while twenty-four (24) working days during November 2015.
REGISTRATION DATE & REQUIREMENTS
These important registration schedule and requirements shall be secured by a successful examinee.
- The schedule of online appointment for issuance of Professional ID and Certificate of Registration will start be from January 3 to January 9, 2018.
- Registration requirements: duly accomplished Oath Form, Notice of Admission (NOA), two (2) pieces of colored passport ID picture with white background and nametag and two (2) sets of doc stamps.
The two-days Nursing board exam covered the following topics:
First Day (Saturday, November 25, 2017)
- Nursing Practice 1 - Community Health Nursing
- Nursing Practice 2 - Care of Healthy / At Risk Mother and Child
- Nursing Practice 3 - Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations (Part A)
- Nursing Practice 4 - Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations (Part B)
- Nursing Practice 5 - Care of Clients with Physiologic and Psychosocial Alterations (Part C)
The examination will also test competencies in relation to the eleven (11) key areas of responsibility contained in the Competency Standards of Nursing Practice in the Philippines. Aforesaid key-areas are categorized as follows:
- Patient Care Competencies
- Safe and Quality Nursing Care
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Health Education
- Empowering Competencies
- Legal Responsibilities
- Ethico-Moral-Spiritual Responsibilities
- Personal and Professional Development
- Enabling Competencies
- Management of Resources and Environment
- Records Management
- Enhancing Competencies
- Quality Improvement
Nursing is one of the programs with huge number of examinees being administered by PRC.
On the most recent NLE conducted by BoN on June 2017, 3,882 out of 11,176 examinees passed. Mary Angelie Cardente Cabañez from West Visayas State University - La Paz ranked first in the exams garnering 86.20% rating followed by Nona Casey Dela Serna Baring from Cebu Normal University having 85.20%. Complete list of top 10 examinees is posted here...
Xavier University was the top performing school having 100.00% overall passing rate or 60 out of 60 examinees passed followed by West Visayas State University - La Paz having 125 out of 126 examinees passed, 99.21% passing rate. Complete list of schools' performance is posted here...
During November 2016 NLE, 6,836 out of 14,322 examinees passed. University of Santo Tomas and Benguet State University - La Trinidad shared the top spot in the top performing schools' list having all of its examinees passed or 100.00% overall passing rate. Eric Carolino Jacinto from Saint Louis University and Faith Calzado Rutagines from University of Santo Tomas ranked first in the exams garnering 86.60% rating. They were followed by Benedict Mark Magat Bunal from University of the Philippines (UP) - Manila and Augustine Beth Dionisio Cortez from University of Santo Tomas (UST) having 86.20%.
On June 2016 Nursing board exam, 6,183 out of 14,184 examinees passed. West Visayas State University - La Paz ranked first in the list of top performing schools having 96 out of 96 examinees passed or and equivalent 100% overall passing rate. WVSU was followed by Bicol University Legazpi having 73 out of 82 examinees passed or 89.02% passing rate. Bernard John Ezra IV Rafols Icamen from Cebu Normal University (Cebu State College) and Melissa Castor Malong from De La Salle University - Health Sciences Institute topped the exams garnering 87.20% rating.
To receive up-to-date news on full results of November 2017 Nursing NLE board exams, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC official website or follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter.