MANILA, Philippines – The National Police Commission (NAPOLCOM) has announced the schedule of the nationwide conduct of PNP Entrance and Promotional exams including the Police Executive Service Eligibility (PESE) written examination for the year 2021.
The announcement was made following the clearance/letter-reply from the Office of the Health Secretary dated February 22, 2021.
As per Vitaliano N. Aguirre II (NAPOLCOM Vice Chairman and Executive Officer, the 2021 NAPOLCOM exams will be held on the following dates:
|NAPOLCOM Exam Type
|Date of Exam
|PNP Entrance Exam
|July 31, 2021 and October 23, 2021
|PNP Promotional Exam
|August 1, 2021 and October 24, 2021
|PESE Written Exam
|September 12, 2021
Who will be prioritized in the 2021 NAPOLCOM exams?
NAPOLCOM said that if the condition warrants, the regional offices will prioritize the processing of applications of the following:
- PNP Entrance examinees of the April 26, 2020 PNP Entrance Examination who did not avail of the Computer-Assisted Examination (NAPOLCOM CAEx)
- Those processed PNP Promotional examinees of the April 26, 2020 PNP Promotional Examination
- Those applicants who were able to register in the On-Line Examination Application Scheduling System (OLEASS) for the April 26, 2020 PNP Entrance and Promotional Examinations but were not processed
- Those in the waitlist for the April 26, 2020 PNP Entrance and Promotional Examinations
Taking the NAPOLCOM exams during COVID-19 Pandemic
As with other national eligibility exams, NAPOLCOM adheres to the strict health standard and measures to prevent the spread of the virus. The following measures should always be enforced/observed:
- Only 15 examinees per room will be accommodated (to ensure proper social distancing) and chairs must be arranged at least one (1) meter apart
- Examinees shall be restricted to their assigned seat
- Bringing of 70% isopropyl or ethyl alcohol for hand sanitation
- Wearing of face masks and face shields at all times
- All examinees shall submit the duly accomplished Health Declaration Form (to be provided by the Regional Office at the entrance gate or thru online using the QR Code of NAPOLCOM Telehealth) and Medical Certificate issued by a licensed government physician from the Municipal/City/Provincial Health Office, or other government health monitoring center/office where the examinees reside, at the designated area for the medical team. It must clearly state that he/she is COVID-19 free. Said Medical Certificate must be issued within 72 hours before the examination day (medical certificate issued by private health institution shall not be accepted)
- Examinees shall bring their own pens, pencils and erasers
- Borrowing of pens, pencils and erasers from seatmates is not allowed to prevent contamination
- Unnecessary chatting and loitering is prohibited anywhere within the premises of the testing center
- In the handling, distribution and retrieval of examination materials, disposable gloves must be used
- Eating is not allowed inside the examination room.
Gates in the examination venues will be open as early as 6:00 AM to avoid congestion. Only those with normal body temperature of up to 37.5 degrees with no other symptoms like cough, colds, sore throat, or any flu-like symptoms are allowed to enter. Make sure to wear face mask and face shield as well.
Passing the NAPOLCOM Exams
Those who will pass the PNP entrance examination are conferred by NAPOLCOM the PNP Entrance eligibility which is appropriate for appointment to the rank of patrolman/patrolwoman, as prescribed under Sec. 30 of Republic Act. No. 6975 while the eligibilities acquired through Promotional Examinations are those required for promotion of PNP uniformed personnel, as prescribed under Sec. 30 of Republic Act. No. 6975.
Should you have concerns about the 2021 NAPOLCOM exams, you may reach them at the following contacts:
Address: NAPOLCOM Building, Edsa Quezon Ave Footbridge, Quezon City, Metro Manila
Contact Number: (02) 8896 4528