Manila, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) confirmed the postponement of board exams scheduled on May 2020 and June 2020, including the Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Dentistry, Nursing Criminology, Environmental Planners and Interior Designers.
Per PRC, this is pursuant Republic Act No. 11469 (s.2020) or the Bayanihan to Heal As One Act declaring a State of National Emergency over the entire country, the declared extension of the imposed Luzon-wide Enhanced Community Quarantine (ECQ).
To ensure further safety of the examinees and employees of the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC), the conduct of the following licensure examinations will be postponed.
- Civil Engineering (May 3-4, 2020)
- Chemical Engineering (May 6-8, 2020)
- Certified Public Accountant Licensure Exam/ CPALE (May 10, 17-18, 2020)
- Dentistry Written (May 12-14, 2020)
- Dentistry Practical (May 26-29, 2020)
- Dental Hygienist, Written (May 21, 2020)
- Dental Hygienist, Practical (May 22, 2020)
- Nursing Licensure Exam/ NLE (May 31-June 1, 2020)
- Criminologists Licensure Examination/ CLE (June 7-9, 2020)
- Environmental Planners Licensure Examination (June 11-12, 2020)
- Licensure Examination for Interior Designers (June 23-25, 2020)
Those applicants who already have filed their application for examination and issued the Notice of Admission (NOA) will no longer be required to file a new application.
Photos above are all courtesy of PRC.
- Cancelled: PRC Board Exams for March 2020 and April 2020
- Postponed: LET March 2020, When is the new date of exams?
- Postponed: MedTech Board Exam March 2020, When is the New Date of Exam?
- When is the New Date(s) of Cancelled/ Postponed PRC Board Exams on March & April 2020?
- Postponed: NAPOLCOM Exams April 2020, When is the new date of exams?
ARCHITECT BOARD EXAM JUNE 2020
Architecture board examinees are advised to wait for further announcement. ALE is scheduled on June 28 & 30, 2020. To quote from PRC,
Hi, the ALE is still under deliberation of the Board of Architecture. Kindly wait nalang po muna for further announcement with regards the ALE. Thank you.
When is the new/re-scheduled date(s) of May 2020 and June 2020 PRC Board Exams?
Information about the new/rescheduled date(s) of the Postponed May 2020 and June PRC board exams will be fed to the public as soon as PRC issued the official announcement. To quote from PRC,
Announcement on the new schedules of the affected licensure examinations will be posted on the PRC website and/or PRC social media accounts.
On Tuesday, March 10, 2020, the Civil Service Commission (CSC) has already postponed the conduct of the Civil Service Exam (CSE) scheduled on March 15, 2020 following the proclamation of the President.
PRC PUBLIC ADVISORY
On February 24, 2020, PRC has issued a public advisory on Coronavirus Disease 2019. To quote,
“In support of the Department of Health (DOH) initiative to closely monitor the possible entry and local transmission of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in the country, the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) is currently implementing precautionary measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 among its personnel and clientele”
“Before the entry to PRC premises, all guests shall be required to fill-out the Client Travel/ Medical History Checklist and body temperature check shall be conducted as a mandatory procedure.”
To receive fast and reliable news and announcements regarding the affected PRC board examinations on March 2020, May 2020 and June 2020, we advise our readers to visit PRC official website or follow us at our social media accounts via Facebook and Twitter.