The full results and top passers in the Certified Plant Mechanic board exams for February 2019 are available at this website as PRC officially released the results three (3) working days after the administration of exams.
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) recognizes the top 10 examinees having the highest examination ratings in any of its administered licensure exam.
Shown below is the complete list of February 2019 Certified Plant Mechanic board exams topnotchers including the school they’re from as well as their rating. The list is courtesy of PRC.
FEBRUARY 2019 MECHANICAL ENGINEER (ME) BOARD EXAM RESULTS SUMMARY
- List of Passers: Mechanical Engineer (ME) and Certified Plant Mechanic Results February 2019
- Top 10: Mechanical Engineer Board Exam February 2019
- Top Performing Schools and Performance of Schools: February 2019 ME & CPM Board Exams
- Verification of Rating: February 2019 ME, CPM Board Exams Results
- February 2019 Professional Mechanical Engineer Results, Technical Evaluation for Upgrading as PME
TOP 2 PASSERS: FEBRUARY 2019 CERTIFIED PLANT MECHANIC BOARD EXAM TOPNOTCHERS
|1||ARJAY MARCIAL REPOYLA||KABASALAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY||88.65|
|2||DHERRICK MALABANAN DIRECTO||UNIVERSITY OF PERPETUAL HELP SYSTEM- LAGUNA||82.05|
RELEASE OF RESULTS
As mentioned in the main page of this article, official results of CPM board exams will be published on or before February 28, 2019 (Thursday).
Meanwhile, the specified release date is not final as PRC may also release the list of passers earlier or later than the target date without prior notice.
PRCboard.com is one of the trusted websites that provides timely and reliable information in any board examination conducted by PRC and other related government agencies. For verification, we recommend to refer to PRC official website.