MANILA, Philippines – Kuwait is in need of over 200 Female Nurses and 40 Medical staff. The job hiring was aired at ABS-CBN Umagang Kay Ganda on July 29, 2016.
As mentioned, they need the following workforce:
- 250 Female Nurses
- 10 Female Dental Hygienist
- 10 Male Dental Technicians
- 10 Female Dental Technicians
- 10 Female Cleaners
Kuwait Ministry of Health delegation will be coming in the Philippines to hold free licensure exm and interview for the interested applicants.
For interested, below are the dates and venue of application.
- Ugong, Pasig City from July 31, 2016 (Sunday) to August 2, 2016 (Tuesday)
- Pinaccle Hotel and Suites, Davao City from August 3, 2016 (Wednesday) to August 4, 2016 (Thursday)
The salary will range from 42, 000 and above while 46, 000 for the dental hygienist.
Likewise, female registered nurses from 23-40 years of age with more than 2 years hospital experience are priority.