MANILA, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) releases the dates of the online registration and online oath-taking of new nurses/ passers of the July 2021 Nurse Licensure Exam (NLE). The verification of rating will be available days after the release of results.
Schedule of Registration
The schedule of online appointment for issuance of Professional ID and Certificate of Registration for the new Nurses will be from August 17 to September 20, 2021.
Initial registrants are advised to register online via PRC official website via https://online.prc.gov.ph/ and follow the steps in online registration. Here are the registration requirements:
- Notice of Admission/NOA (for identification purposes only)
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Two (2) pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- Two (2) sets of documentary stamp
- One (1) piece short brown envelope
PRC added that successful examinees shall personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
As per PRC, the online oath-taking for new nurses will be headed by PRC Iloilo through Microsoft Teams at the following date and time.
|Date||September 30, 2021|
What to wear?
Inductees should wear their Gala Uniform and use white backdrop for virtual background throughout the course of the oath-taking.
Examinees are also advised to set an appointment schedule via http://online.prc.gov.ph and select e-Oath as transaction.
The online appointment will close five (5) days before the online oath-taking.
Likewise, inductees shall print the “Oath of Professional” form which can be downloaded at PRC Online Services.
Step by Step application in Online Oath-taking
To apply, for the online oath-taking. Follow below procedures from PRC:
- Select transaction, then enter profession and Notice of Admission (NOA) application number.
- Click “PROCEED” and the page will redirect.
- Select preferred PRC regional office and click next. The system will automatically give you the earliest date set for oathtaking.
- After confirmation click “SUBMIT APPLICATION” to proceed.
- A confirmation message will pop up with the summary of your transaction.
- Click “CLICK TO GO BACK” to redirect to your EXISTING TRANSACTION.
- You can see your transaction details from your EXISTING TRANSACTION. Click “PRINT DOCUMENT” to print your oath form.
- Print your oath form.
Here’s the PRC Resolution No. 1255 series of 2020 or the document detailing the approval of the online oathtaking application system and authorizing the conduct of virtual or online special oath-taking during public health emergency.
Verification of Rating
The verification of ratings and test results for the nursing licensure exams given by PRC Board of Nursing will be available online few working days after the posting of results.
Successful takers can refer to PRC official website and use the Verification Page to know their board examination passing rate.
As posted, a passer shall only provide the exam name, the date of examination, the application number, first name and last name and the birth-date.
For those who want to clarify something, PRC advised to email them through the Licensure Exam Division at below contacts:
To receive regular updates about NLE as well as other related announcements, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC official website, follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter or join the members discussions at our Facebook Group.
If you have comments/reactions about this article, feel free to share it at the comment section below.