Manila, Philippines – The September 2016 Licensure Examination for Teachers LET results secondary level are released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Board of Professional Teachers on November 28, 2016 or forty-eight (48) working days after the last day of board examinations. A total of 31,334 secondary teachers out of 92,754 examinees (33.78%) passed the most-numbered PRC-administered licensure exams held on September 25, 2016 at designated testing centers nationwide.
Complete list of passers arranged in alphabetical order as well as the full results and PRC important reminders both for elementary and secondary levels are itemized at below summary.
SEPTEMBER 2016 LET RESULTS SUMMARY
- Main Page: September 2016 LET Teachers Board Exam Results
- Elementary: List of Passers (A-C | D-F | G-I | J-L | M-O | P-R | S-U | V-X | Y-Z)
- Secondary: List of Passers (A-C | D-F | G-I | J-L | M-O | P-R | S-U | V-X | Y-Z)
- Top 10 Passers: September 2016 LET Teachers Elementary Level Topnotchers
- Top 10 Passers: September 2016 LET Teachers Secondary Level Topnotchers
- Top Performing Schools, Performance of Schools: September 2016 LET Teachers Board Exam
- Schedule of Registration, Verification of Ratings, Oath-taking: September 2016 LET Teachers Board Exam
STATISTICS – LET RESULTS ELEMENTARY
Licensure Examination for Teachers are held twice a year for aspiring elementary and secondary professional teachers.
A total of 33.78% overall passing rate was recorded for Secondary level of September 2016 LET. 1.65% lower than the most recent LET exams (March 2016) having 35.43% overall passing rate. Shown below is the statistical table of examinees for elementary level in the last six years.
|Exam Date (Secondary Level)||Examinees||Passers||Passing Rate|
TOP PERFORMING SCHOOL/ TOP EXAMINEES
Richard Cabuay Macapulay from Tarlac State University ranked first in the exams garnering an average 90.00% rating. He was followed by Ella Vircelle Estoya Eguilos from University of the Philippines Visayas – Tacloban City having 89.80%.
In the top performing school category, University of the Philippines Diliman ranked first having 92 out of 95 examinees passed or an overall passing rate of 96.84% followed by De La Salle University Lipa having 53 out of 58 examinees passed or an overall passing rate of 96.84%.
To receive real-time updates on results of any board examination conducted by Philippine-based agencies such as PRC, NAPOLCOM, CSC, among others, we advised to visit their respective official websites or follow us at our Facebook and Twitter fan pages.