The March 2016 LET results also known as Licensure Examination for Teachers are officially released online on 19 May 2016 (12: 45 PM), 41 working days after the last day of board exam. These has been confirmed by the Professional Regulation Commission Board of Professional Teachers. As posted online, 12, 128 out of 42, 739 elementary teachers (28.38%) while 18, 810 out of 53, 090 secondary teachers (35.43%) passed the exams conducted at various testing locations in the Philippines.
Takers can refer to below given links for results:
- March 2016 LET Elementary Level List of Passers A – C
- March 2016 LET Elementary Level List of Passers D – I
- March 2016 LET Elementary Level List of Passers J – P
- March 2016 LET Elementary Level List of Passers Q – Z
- March 2016 LET Secondary Level List of Passers A – C
- March 2016 LET Secondary Level List of Passers D – I
- March 2016 LET Secondary Level List of Passers J – P
- March 2016 LET Secondary Level List of Passers Q – Z
- Top 10 Examinees March 2016 Teachers Board Exam – Elementary Level
- Top 10 Examinees March 2016 Teachers Board Exam – Secondary Level
- Performance of Schools Elementary and Secondary – March 2016 LET
PRC also informed that in the total examinees for elementary teachers, 3, 906 are first timers and 8, 222 are repeaters. While in the secondary level, 10, 747 are first timers and 8, 063 are repeaters.
As quoted, “results of examination with respect to twenty-three (23) examinees were withheld pending final determination of their liabilities under the rules and regulations governing licensure examination”
As mentioned by PRC, successful examinees shall be compliant with the registration requirements for the issuance of the Professional ID Card and Certificate of Registration. Registration will now be done online via PRC Online Registration Portal. This will start on May 30 – June 2, 2016 (Elementary) and June 3 – June 10, 2016 (Secondary). Successful takers shall take not of the following important requirements to bring.
- Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal – duly accomplished
- Latest Cedula – Community Tax Certificate (CTC)
- Passport size ID picture with colored with white background and nametag – 2 pieces
- 2 sets of documentary stamps
Oathtaking date and venue will be announced later. Passers are advised to stay tuned at this web page or at the fan page of this website for up-to-date information.
Updates before release of March 2016 LET Results
It is worth to note that during the board examination of the same program conducted by the commission September 2015 last year, 31.36% and 41.75% passing percentage were recorded respectively for both elementary and secondary levels. The same were conducted by the Board of professional teachers composed of Dr. Rosita L. Navarro, Chairman; Dr. Paz I. Lucido, Vice Chairman; Dr. Paraluman R. Giron and Dr. Nora M. Uy, Members.
Along with the official list of passers, this page also displays relevant information such as the topnotchers or the top 10 examinees for both elementary and secondary levels, the overall performance summary of all colleges and universities and the important reminders about certain documentary application requirements they have to comply, registration schedule, registration fees as well as the oathtaking dates if applicable.
Official results from the commission are expected to be released several working days after the last date of board examination, considering all non-working days and holidays in between.
As per Resolution No. 2015-948 Series of 2015 entitled “Schedule of Licensure Examinations for the Year 2016”, the target release date of the March 2016 LET results will be on 16-May-2016 (Monday).
In the past three (3) examinations of the same program dated below, examination results were released as mentioned (September 2015 – 48 working days, March 2015 – 38 working days) subject to the total number of examinees. Based from the results released from the past, it normally becomes available online between 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM. Takers can tune in at this website or the PRC official website during this time frame.
Coverage of Examination
The Licensure Examination for Teachers dated March 20, 2016 covered topics on the following areas of General Education.
- English – Study and Thinking Skills, Writing in the Discipline, Speech and Oral Communication, Philippine Literature and Master Works of the World
- Filipino – Komunikasyon sa Akademikong Pilipino, Pagbasa at Pagsulat sa Panananaliksik at Masining na Pagpapahayag
- Mathematics – Fundamentals of Math, Plane Geometry, Elementary Algebra and Statistics and Probability
- Science – Biological Science – General Biology, Physical Science with Earth Science
- Social Sciences – Philippine Government New Constitution with Human Rights, Philippine History, Basic Economics, Taxation, Agrarian Reform, Society, Culture with Family Planning; Rizal and other Heroes, Philosophy of Man, Arts, General Psychology and Information and Communication Technology
Likewise, for elementary and secondary teachers, these are the topics covered for the professional education subjects.
- Teaching Profession, Social Dimensions of Education
- Principles of Teaching, Educational Technology and Curriculum Development
- Facilitating Learning, Child and Adolescent Development
- Assessment of Student Learning, Developmental Reading
- Field Study and Practice Teaching
Specialized and concrete subjects were covered in the examinations for the field of specialization specifically those with English, Filipino, Biological Sciences, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Social Studies and Social Sciences, Values Education, MAPEH, Agriculture and Fishery Arts and Technology and Livelihood Education.
Meanwhile, examination takers can always refer to this website, to PRC official website, or follow us at our social media pages (Facebook and Twitter) for more updates regarding the aforementioned board examination. Rest assured that you can immediately find the results you are looking for once it has been officially released online.