At this page you can find the details of the National Police Commission (NAPOLCOM) Online Application 2020 or the April 2020 Online Exam Application Scheduling System (OLEASS) for PNP Entrance and Promotional exams.
NAPOLCOM is strict that only those with confirmed schedule of appointment with reference number will be entertained.
Those who will pass the the PNP entrance examination are conferred by NAPOLCOM the PNP Entrance eligibility which is appropriate for appointment to the rank of patrolman/patrolwoman, as prescribed under Sec. 30 of Republic Act. No. 6975 while the eligibilities acquired through Promotional Examinations are those required for promotion of PNP uniformed personnel, as prescribed under Sec. 30 of Republic Act. No. 6975.
Here is the complete and ultimate guide in NAPOLCOM online exam application for April 2020, courtesy of the Commission.
SCHEDULE OF ONLINE APPLICATION
Below is the detailed schedule of April 2020 OLEASS for all categories. The Online Scheduling is now available at NAPOLCOM OLEASS.
Date of Exam: April 26, 2020
- PNP Entrance Examination applications will start on January 27-31, 2020. Details here…
- Note that the first letter of an applicant’s family name shall be adopted in the scheduling of applicants for the PNP entrance exams, as follows:
January 27, 2020 (Day 1) – A & B January 28, 2020 (Day 2) – C to F January 29, 2020 (Day 3) – G to L January 30, 2020 (Day 4) – M to Q January 31, 2020 (Day 5) – R to Z
- Police Officer 4th Class Examination applications will start on February 3-7, 2020. Details here…
- Police Officer 3rd, 2nd and 1st Class Examinations applications will start on February 10-14, 2020. Details here…
Period of Filing: February 24, 2020 to March 23, 2020, or in the period of twenty (20) days.
You might also want to check here the NAPOLCOM Online Exam Scheduling System (OLEASS) Step by Step procedures.
At OLEASS, the applicant can choose the examination center where he wants to take the exams. This is regardless of the place of residence.
ONLINE REGISTRATION REMINDERS
Be sure to have your slot as early as possible as the NAPOLCOM online registration 2020 comes in First-Come-First-Serve basis. Likewise, the Regional Offices reserve the right to limit the number of examinees even ahead of the deadline.
The exact dates/schedule for April 2020 PNP Entrance and Promotional exams were already announced by the NAPOLCOM Main office.
As with the previous applications, the NAPOLCOM OLEASS will be available from 12:00 noon on below stated dates of online application.
NAPOLCOM WALK-IN APPLICATION SCHEDULE
NAPOLCOM made it very clear that they will only process the filing of those with confirmed appointments.
Though this is the case, some NAPOLCOM regional offices are accepting walk-in applicants once slots are still open/ available after processing all confirmed appointments from OLEASS.
NAPOLCOM Regional Office will be announcing the schedule of walk-in applications (if applicable) after processing all online applications.
STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE ON FILING THROUGH NAPOLCOM OLEASS
- The applicant must access the online registration form through www.napolcom-oleass.com.
- Fill out the mandatory form and click the SUBMIT button.
- Print out the online Schedule Confirmation.
- Check the e-mail address and access the link for the Application Form. Fill in all the required details, click SUBMIT and PRINT OUT a hard copy.
- Make sure to bring the printed copy of the filled out application form as well as the confirmation of schedule at the NAPOLCOM Regional Office. Bring it on the scheduled filing of application.
See also: NAPOLCOM Exam Results October 2019
BASIC APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
As per NAPOLCOM, the PNP Entrance Examination is open to all Filipino citizens as long as they meet the required age and education requirements.
NAPOLCOM Vice Chairman Rogelio Casurao in a statement said that no height requirement will be required from applicants. As quoted,
Starting with the April 22, 2018 police examinations, there shall be no height requirement for the PNP entrance exam. As long as they are bachelor’s degree holder and not more than 30 years old.
NAPOLCOM likewise clarified that the removal of height requirement only applies in taking the PNP Entrance Test and not in the PNP recruitment process. As quoted,
The NAPOLCOM said that taking and passing the PNP Entrance exams is not a guarantee for entry into the police force. Only those who possess the qualifications under Section 14 of Republic Act No. 8551 are qualified to be as member of the PNP.
The Commission reiterates that the removal of height limit applies to examination purposes only. And not to police recruitment as reported by some media entities.
Height requirement is a requirement in the set of basic qualifications of the PNP. That must be complied with by qualified applicants who aspire to become police officers.
1.62 meters height requirement are required for male civilians while 1.57 meters for female.
AGE & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Only those not less than 21 years old and not more than 30 years old with Bachelor’s degree can apply.
For members of the minorities who wish to apply, It is mandatory a minimum height of 1.52 meters for male while 1.45 meters for female are required.
Meanwhile, they are required to submit the Certificate of Tribal membership. NCIP, OMA, NCMF issued the Certificate while NAPOLCOM issued the height waiver.
To clarify, here is the NAPOLCOM Memo 2007-009 itemizing the complete general qualifications and standards for entrance and promotional applicants.
WHERE TO FILE THE NAPOLCOM APPLICATION?
The applicant shall personally file on the NAPOLCOM Regional Office where he/she will take the examination. Subsequently, the application cannot be processed through mail.
HOW TO FILE THE NAPOLCOM EXAM APPLICATION?
- Secure a printed copy of the online generated confirmation letter with reference number.
- Accomplish the (PNP Entrance Application Form PAS-QFM-QOP15-01) and index card. This is available in their official website or at NAPOLCOM’s Regional Office.
- Secure 2 recent and identical 1×1 ID photos with white background and name tag (indicate the rank before the first, middle and last names, if PNP member).
- Bring one (1) legal size window envelope with mailing stamp.
- Bring Diploma and Transcript of Records (TOR) with Special Order (SO) issued by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED).
- Birth Certificate in Security Paper issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority or Certified True Copy of Birth Certificate issue by the Local Civil Registrar and duly authenticated by PSA.
- For patrolman/ patrolwoman with temporary appointment, a secure a certified true copy of the attested appointment.
- Make sure to have 400 Pesos for NAPOLCOM examination fee.
A Notice of Admission (NOA) will be issued to the applicant upon completion of filing for examination.
Note: For examinees who fail in an exam, or after being admitted failed to take the exam, no need to resubmit the application requirements. In the event that he/she applies in the same examination center, the applicant will just need to do the following:
- Submit the admission slip of the last examination applied for.
- Fill out the new application form and index card with ID pictures
- Pay the examination fee of 400 Pesos.
April 2020 NAPOLCOM PNP entrance and promotional exams will be held at the following testing locations.
- Region 1 – San Fernando City, La Union
- Region 2 – Tuguegarao City
- Region 3 – Angeles City, Pampanga
- Region 4A – Cabuyao City
- MIMAROPA – Calapan City, Oriental Mindoro
- Region 5 – Guinobatan, Albay
- Region 6 – Iloilo City
- Region 7 – Cebu City
- Region 8 – Tacloban City & Calbayog City
- Region 9 – Pagadian City & Zamboanga City
- Region 10 – Cagayan de Oro City
- Region 11 – Davao City
- Region 12 – Koronadal City
- CAR – Baguio City
- CARAGA – Butuan City
- BARMM – Cotabato City
- NCR – Makati City
DRESS CODE ON EXAMS
Examinees must wear plain white T-shirt or white polo shirt, dark pants and shoes. Examinees with no proper attire are not allowed to take the exams.
WHAT TO BRING ON EXAMINATION DAY?
- Notice of Admission
- Pencil No. 2
- Two valid IDs with picture and signature
January 27, 2020: NAPOLCOM Online Registration/Application 2020 opens today!
December 30, 2019: NAPOLCOM has released the schedule of the next exams.
November 5, 2019: NAPOLCOM is enforcing the unit by employing additional police officers to support the insurgency programs of the government. Qualifications and requirements are detailed here.
To continuously receive updates about the NAPOLCOM Online Application (OLEASS) April 2020, you may visit NAPOLCOM official website. You may also or refer to our social media accounts via Facebook and Twitter.